The Falkirk FC Thread

You really are a low life c**t.

Why is that?

For laughing at one of your fans telling people how they should spend their hard earned?

Will you be giving money to every single person, the world over, unfortunate enough to go through something like the fundraising effort in question is?

Or are you just a hypocritical arsehole?

I assume Gordon's family have been in touch with social services, but if they haven't, my elderly and disabled parents have had lots of work done on the house including a stairlift and a new wet room. The small things like handles etc to make things easier were all free, they had to pay about 20% of the stairlift and adapted wet room but only because my Dad is on a good company pension. I only met him once at a friendly at Northwich to pick up a Falkirk history book, but he used to post me the programmes when I lived in Wales, really nice guy. I'll be donating.

I assume Gordon's family have been in touch with social services, but if they haven't, my elderly and disabled parents have had lots of work done on the house including a stairlift and a new wet room. The small things like handles etc to make things easier were all free, they had to pay about 20% of the stairlift and adapted wet room but only because my Dad is on a good company pension. I only met him once at a friendly at Northwich to pick up a Falkirk history book, but he used to post me the programmes when I lived in Wales, really nice guy. I'll be donating.

It's quite unusual to have only met your own dad the once.

There is a fair bit going on in the background that will give people a chance to help in other ways. Be great if everyone who can help does.

The bloke is as Falkirk as they come. He never missed an U-20 game home or away (unless he was working). Edited Programme for years, edited the website and worked really hard organising the media on match days and press conferences during the week. Major force in BTB back in 98 and was instrumental in bringing Colin Samuel to the club.

Top bloke, loves his scran as he called it and his fitba.

Give if you can guys

Ps I hear he will be at the game this weekend and there is going to be an article in the herald this week.

Edited by Back Post Misses

I believe they have been through all that. As he worked in a particular industry in recent years there is a chance of support from the industries charity fund which could help.

If everyone pulls together the target can be knocked off no problem.

I believe they have been through all that. As he worked in a particular industry in recent years there is a chance of support from the industries charity fund which could help.

If everyone pulls together the target can be knocked off no problem.

Would be nice if some of the fans of other clubs who have seen this would donate. We've already had donations from a St Mirren and a Celtic fan.

I was thinking of a tenner so I bunged it on a Livi Atletico double at 70/1. Here's hoping.

P.S. looking good at 60 mins.

Not now 😟

Gordon is indeed a #topboi. Edited the programme when I used to write for it. Covered my arse when the RST threatened to take legal action against me. Great guy.

Edited by Gaz

Gordon is indeed a #topboi. Edited the programme when I used to write for it. Covered my arse when the RST threatened to take legal action against me. Great guy.

What was that about? You weren't the guy on the mike?