The Falkirk FC Thread

Barely an apology, has just had a brief moment of sober clarity and realised that he has made a tit of himself and the club. Should just f**k off back to obscurity.

IMO it makes it worse.

It highlights his complete lack of judgement putting it on the Website in the first place.

He should resign. If he refuses then the shareholders should force a card vote at the next AGM to try and force him out

IMO it makes it worse.

It highlights his complete lack of judgement putting it on the Website in the first place.

He should resign. If he refuses then the shareholders should force a card vote at the next AGM to try and force him out

How good is your judgement when you are pished?

Be interesting to see the PATG prices. Assuming the STs go up by say £25 to £250 (South stand) will the current £18 go up to £19 or £20. If it's the former then the PATG fans will pay less of an increase. Have a feeling we are looking at £20 for the SS & Non prime WS.

No idea what the current Prime WS PATG is. Anyone?

For me a bigger issue than the pricing at the stadium is the soulless atmosphere it often has. Although maybe a better pricing structure would get more in and help with this.

The atmosphere is pretty dreadful. The South Stand do their bit but more often than not it is flat.

Yesterday I witnessed Houston berate several fans for what he perceived is negativity, I personally wish he would focus on his own job but the silence within allows for the few often negative shouts to carry. I'm not sure what can be done but interested to hear the thoughts of the P&B think tank.

Be interesting to see the PATG prices. Assuming the STs go up by say £25 to £250 (South stand) will the current £18 go up to £19 or £20. If it's the former then the PATG fans will pay less of an increase. Have a feeling we are looking at £20 for the SS & Non prime WS.

No idea what the current Prime WS PATG is. Anyone?

SS is going to £20

For me a bigger issue than the pricing at the stadium is the soulless atmosphere it often has. Although maybe a better pricing structure would get more in and help with this.

The atmosphere is pretty dreadful. The South Stand do their bit but more often than not it is flat.

Yesterday I witnessed Houston berate several fans for what he perceived is negativity, I personally wish he would focus on his own job but the silence within allows for the few often negative shouts to carry. I'm not sure what can be done but interested to hear the thoughts of the P&B think tank.

TBF on Houston the main stand has a good % of roasters who never leave Grangemouth to watch the team and go way over the top with criticism.

Yes Houston is Mr.Safety but he has had 3 seasons with Cup Final and play offs. This is not the time to be moaning at individuals at games. We are potentially 7 games away from going up let's get behind the team till then.

TBF on Houston the main stand has a good % of roasters who never leave Grangemouth to watch the team and go way over the top with criticism.

Yes Houston is Mr.Safety but he has had 3 seasons with Cup Final and play offs. This is not the time to be moaning at individuals at games. We are potentially 7 games away from going up let's get behind the team till then.

A good % of roasters! Every section of every stadium has that, no more, no less than any other and not the exclusive preserve of the Main Stand. Houston reacts way too often & way too easily. But I agree support the team first and foremost.

You say Mr Safety, I say Mr Stubborn. 3 years of missed opportunities & repeated mistakes. This season more than any other we've blown a golden chance to win the league with consistently baffling signings & selections. Exhibit 1 - to select Baird before all other options is crazy! But that is one of many.

7 games - so support the team fair enough but if we don't go up...how many more games do we give Mr Safety?