The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

I think the only stand out thing with Sibbs is he was local and supported us as a boy and its rare these days you see that as most of them only seem to support Celtic or Rangers.  i see his move as a career one to put himself in the shop window and prove himself at a higher level in the hope he has a good game against the likes of Aberdeen, Sevco etc to get himself noticed and get a better move.  

Said as Sibbs left that he will struggle to get a game at Livvy, two games on the bench so far suggests I might not be far wrong.

2 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:
2 hours ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:
Poor effort buddy. 

Knew it wasnt working when had to explain. Okay, I'll get my coat.

Please do....tragic being tragic is ....

Heard it’s all but done. Just what we need as well.
Heard otherwise, been on trial down south somewhere.
Wouldn't grudge him a move to Falkirk one bit, he deserves to play at this level still and more than good enough. He knows what it takes to win this league too.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Heard otherwise, been on trial down south somewhere.
Wouldn't grudge him a move to Falkirk one bit, he deserves to play at this level still and more than good enough. He knows what it takes to win this league too.

Why did he leave Dunfermline anyway? Was he offered a contract?

24 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

I seen this guy a few times on twitter...not sure what he is all about...he spouts some amount of tripe

I blocked him a month or so ago. Not sure if he's trolling or just stupid, to be fair. 

Why did he leave Dunfermline anyway? Was he offered a contract?
Deemed surplus to requirements. Think AJ sees Connolly as an upgrade and didn't think Aird would do the dirty.

Think the majority of us would have been happy to see him one more season. He won't be consistently great all season but he'll win a team points at this level still.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Deemed surplus to requirements. Think AJ sees Connolly as an upgrade and didn't think Aird would do the dirty.

Think the majority of us would have been happy to see him one more season. He won't be consistently great all season but he'll win a team points at this level still.

I'd have to go live somewhere quite, like the Ayr thread if we signed Cardle, for a few weeks anyway. There would be far too much seething and whining from certain belters on both sides of the water. 

Can't be happening, he's not been spotted eating a sausage supper at Benny Ts yet. 

Am I doing it right? 

I'd have to go live somewhere quite, like the Ayr thread if we signed Cardle, for a few weeks anyway. There would be far too much seething and whining from certain belters on both sides of the water. 

Can't be happening, he's not been spotted eating a sausage supper at Benny Ts yet. 

Am I doing it right? 
The Benny T's patter is a bit old and stale, much like their chips.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:
12 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Am I doing it right? 

The Benny T's patter is a bit old and stale, much like their chips.

I find Benny T's to be a pretty solid all rounder tbhwy.