The Falkirk FC Thread

Hogarth has family up here if he wants to be closer to home then fair enough I just hope McGlynn isn't being over generous with wages. There's an abundance of keepers up here that will be looking for a club and I dare say just as good as him if not better. Just because he's came from Nottingham Forest means sod all. We have had young players from clubs down south before and some were utter shite. 

8 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

Hogarth has family up here if he wants to be closer to home then fair enough I just hope McGlynn isn't being over generous with wages. There's an abundance of keepers up here that will be looking for a club and I dare say just as good as him if not better. Just because he's came from Nottingham Forest means sod all. We have had young players from clubs down south before and some were utter shite. 

What keepers were you thinking about?

Season ticket bought, skipped last year (first time in over a decade) as I was away for the first six/seven home games.

I found that without the ST I didn't end up going to games I would normally as I had to make an active decision to buy a match day ticket rather than it being a guarantee. Just shows how easy it can be to fall away from it.

Hopefully some signings this week to get us into #juggernaut mode.

On 31/05/2023 at 11:16, Skyline Drifter said:

FIFA have moved the date from 9th June as it has been every year for about a decade to 14th June this year (and I assume moving forward but not seen any confirmation of that anywhere). Anyway, new registrations from 14th June this year.

We may not see more signings announced until Wednesday.

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

Hogarth announced. 

That great now we just need McDonald in as a second keeper and if he does not want to take the player/coach role then bring in Nickys dad as the keeper coach don’t know where he coaches but he should do

6 minutes ago, Hisingdoon said:

That great now we just need McDonald in as a second keeper and if he does not want to take the player/coach role then bring in Nickys dad as the keeper coach don’t know where he coaches but he should do

Myles is currently GK Coach at Berwick I believe, still lives in the Falkirk area though.

Nicky looked a fine Goalkeeper when he came to us on a brief loan a few seasons back, no doubt that’ll be a cracking signing for Falkirk.