The Falkirk FC Thread

This season just shows what the potential there is at our club and it is our club when the fans, board and players are all pulling in the same direction.

The sense of togetherness is a joy to behold. I’m not getting ahead of myself but it looks likely now that we’ll be going up and going up without having to replace 8 or 9 starters is a great position to be in.

I was sceptical about McGlynn getting a new contract but f**k me how wrong have I been.

Absolutely brilliant from top to bottom.

If there’s a time for any fans who have drifted/stopped attending over the past few years, there’s no time like the present to bury the bad, and get yourselves back. We’ve got half a dozen home games that we need to have the stadium bouncing. An extra couple of thousand fans helps get deals like today over the line.

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

This season just shows what the potential there is at our club and it is our club when the fans, board and players are all pulling in the same direction.

The sense of togetherness is a joy to behold. I’m not getting ahead of myself but it looks likely now that we’ll be going up and going up without having to replace 8 or 9 starters is a great position to be in.

I was sceptical about McGlynn getting a new contract but f**k me how wrong have I been.

Absolutely brilliant from top to bottom.

He said in his interview last years team was the best he could do with budget restrictions.  How right he was and how well he has used this years budget

Edited by Bigbrbairn

7 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

What is the Morrison song? Know the ultras have one but can’t remember it and he deserves a stand wide one tomorrow. 

Think he’s had a couple of songs as he’s been here that long 

Haha I've been singing it all evening.

Callumn Morrison, running down the wing

XXXXXXX, he makes defenders look like shite

XXXXXXXX, he hates the fucking Pars

he loves THE NAVY BLUE

and he's Falkirk through and through

Any young people currently on their handheld telephonic devices are welcome to fill in the missing bits.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Excellent news. Would image that he’s probably the highest paid player out with the SPL, and what a CB piece of business by the club 

Away and stop talking nonsense. Dundee Utd are paying fortunes 

29 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Counting UTD as SPL team 

Queen’s Park are also paying fortunes, you think Danny Wilson came back from America for £500 a week? The team or teams relegated will also have players tied up on big money as well which they’re parachute payments will cover, especially if Ross County are one of them where McGregor will predictably bankroll a promotion push like he’s done after previous relegations. Outwith those two or three clubs I’d like to think with a few more FSS sign ups we’d be able to be competitive budget wise with any of the other clubs however. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.