The Falkirk FC Thread

I haven't seen half this lot play, and I'm still certain you are right.

That was a stinking squad of players. Several entries on our all time hall of shame.

I'm in the same boat. Haven't seen the likes of Kingsley etc. However, despite Totten's final squad containing Jamie McQuilken. Mark Kerr and Lee Miller it was still worse than what we have now.

I see in the paper today, they are reporting that we are signing Matt Flynn. I would think the defence is the last place we need to strengthen at the moment if we are struggling for cash. Another striker or midfielder is surely the priority?

Anyone looking forward to the Hibs game tomorrow? I think the starting line-up for this game will be the line-up for Saturday's cup clash.

Not sure if young Sibbald will start but after his showing against PNE, he may well do. Bennet, I think, will also play the full 90 mins

Edited by ffcsam

I see in the paper today, they are reporting that we are signing Matt Flynn. I would think the defence is the last place we need to strengthen at the moment if we are struggling for cash. Another striker or midfielder is surely the priority?

Agreed, but I was impressed with Flynn on Saturday. He looked decent.

Agreed, but I was impressed with Flynn on Saturday. He looked decent.

I agree and another on who impressed me on Saturday was Bennet. He seemed to be in total control all the time and sailed through the first half.

Jack Compton is supposed to be signing for Bradford today so that will free up another wage.

Jack Compton is supposed to be signing for Bradford today so that will free up another wage.

Christ, are Bradford's scouts just hanging about Stirling Uni this summer? Maybe they'll take Scobbie next...

Christ, are Bradford's scouts just hanging about Stirling Uni this summer? Maybe they'll take Scobbie next...

I was thinking that too...

How disappointed are their fans going to be this season? :lol: I think the "sleeping giant" is going to have to slumber a bit longer...