The Falkirk FC Thread

It's good news, but I have a feeling if we'd got promoted they would have bumped up the prices big-style

The club have done well with the pricing and you're creating a hypothetical scenario to moan about?

If they sign Millar, McGovern and Farid they'll have done perfectly this summer.

Possibly Kyle Turnball who is leaving shortly. I would like to give Lewis Small a loan out get him some game time.

It's likely that Turnball will be at Stirling then, do you think he's League 1 quality?

Turnbull was reasonable in the first few games of the season; did not really stand out either way.

Put it this way, if reserves 8 million miles away from our first team like Craig Comrie, and an out-of-his-depth striker like Jordan White can stroll it, he'll do fine.

What's the story with McGovern? Apparently we're looking at him.

He's absolutely brutal. Lower Championship is probably his level and he is the main reason we haven't managed a Premiership promotion in his full spell at the club.

Get Millar back, re-sign McGovern, sign another defender and a forward (Beck permanantly, Farid, Hemmings, maybe even Lee Miller?) and I think we're good. Good to see everyone stay behind to give the team a proper send off at FT on Sunday. Is it just me or is the feel good factor slowly starting to return? Forza Gary Holt!

Edited by RobBairn1876