The Falkirk FC Thread

This appointment has really got me buzzing. It's like when McCall took over. If Barr came back it would be superb.

Just ignore Monkey Tennis - he didn't cope with last years close season to well either.

Lots of gems from around the time of Houstie's appointment, but I'll go with the above one for now.

What the hell is "gem like" about someone being excited at the prospect of a new manager being appointed? Or is it actually your good self who is getting a wee bit overly giddy at the thought of finishing above Falkirk for the first time in God only knows how long?

Lots of gems from around the time of Houstie's appointment, but I'll go with the above one for now.

EDIT: I am an idiot. Move along :lol: Edited by Gaz

What the hell is "gem like" about someone being excited at the prospect of a new manager being appointed? Or is it actually your good self who is getting a wee bit overly giddy at the thought of finishing above Falkirk for the first time in God only knows how long?

The misplaced optimism is funny, as is the dismissal of my prophetic words.

I'll maybe deliver some other gems for you later.

Anyone else see Monkey Tennis wanking furiously at how bad Falkirk are?

I feel he'd be happier with us bottom of division 2 than he would if Queens won the premiership.

I'm going to shock you now. I like Falkirk.

I actually do. There are only two sides I wish ill upon and neither of them are Falkirk.

It's just that there's a little sport to be had on here at times.

There was the time before Holt's appointment when a lot of you were keen for Falkirk to aim for Allan Johnston when he was with us. This prompted Falkirk fans to highlight and revel in the self-evident fact that Falkirk is a bigger club than Queens.

We then had all the pathetic bleating about our pitch last season.

And then we had you getting all lathered about Houstie in the summer, when some of us urged caution.

Just a bit of fun. For me, at least.