The Falkirk FC Thread

No, the door has the chain on and its only an inch ajar.

Yes, that's about right.

At the time I posted, we were losing. Soon afterwards, we were in front, but it changed again.

An ok result for us I suppose, but I wouldn't imagine Falkirk fans will give a toss either way, tonight.

Yes, that's about right. At the time I posted, we were losing. Soon afterwards, we were in front, but it changed again. An ok result for us I suppose, but I wouldn't imagine Falkirk fans will give a toss either way, tonight.

1pt will confirm it in an already done and dusted 4th spot, if you cant get at least that against Dumbarton then Id have questions, tho it really was all over last week for us....

We may have softened Hibs up for you, also it looks like our last game of the season against them will have a grudge in there....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32368567

My thoughts.....Falkirk have had one of the best youth programmes in last few years. Sibbalds is 19 and could become a good player. Beyond him there is not much coming thru '

So beyond the youth...

Houston does not generate a lot of energy or confidence!

His decision to sign the ageing Kerr and the frugal Baird may characterise his failed tenure at Falkirk,

Good luck in the final... Enjoy your day out and I will love it if you beat the green bigots....

My thoughts.....Falkirk have had one of the best youth programmes in last few years. Sibbalds is 19 and could become a good player. Beyond him there is not much coming thru '

So beyond the youth...

His decision to sign the ageing Kerr and the frugal Baird may characterise his failed tenure at Falkirk,

Good luck in the final... Enjoy your day out and I will love it if you beat the green bigots....

I think I was one of the last people on the forum to realise that you were a roaster, nevertheless I'm still going give you an answer,

Kerr and Baird have made a big difference to Falkirk, they have been good signings. The lacklustre forward line we had out yesterday is what we'd have had in the league had we not signed Baird - whether Queens fans like him or not we needed more up front than we had and that's exactly what we got. Not one Falkirk fan has ever claimed that he's a World beater.

The signing of Morgan however !!

Anyhoo - I'm fairly sure you embarrass the decent Queens fans on P&B .. and Monkey T.

Guest Back Post Misses

So beyond the youth...

Utter rubbish there is nothing more coming through. I will give you four names that will come through in the next couple of years. O'Hara, Finlayson, Gallacher and Blair.