The Falkirk FC Thread

Kevin James' is the pick of the bunch there for me, never given a chance against a Celtic team with Di Caneo, Thom and Cadette in the team (and having just signed Tommy Johnson IIRC !?) Genuinely thought we were out when Celtic took the lead but Big Kevin was pushed up front and the ball was virtually sooked into the back of the net by a Copeland Road stand packed full of Bairns - brilliant day.

Crunchies goal against Hearts was an absolute belter but I still feel bitter about the way Hearts took the lead again straight after having hacked down David Moss to win possession.

Three Cup Finals in my lifetime ... and two for Ned Jnr - no bad for a right diddy team !

Always chuckled to myself when the Buddies shouted 'Freeeeeeeeaak' whenever James was on the ball :P

Edited to add: Mowgli :(

Edited by Ned Nederlander

One for any of the OneF posters - your wonder god Farid turns out to be nothing more than a partially talented cheat. For someone who claims to have love and respect for one of his former clubs, he did an awful lot of diving, pulling, pushing and elbowing yesterday. Kiss the coin? Kiss my A**e!

One for any of the OneF posters - your wonder god Farid turns out to be nothing more than a partially talented cheat. For someone who claims to have love and respect for one of his former clubs, he did an awful lot of diving, pulling, pushing and elbowing yesterday. Kiss the coin? Kiss my A**e!

He is playing for another club, no room for sentiment in a scottish cup semi.

No different to his performances in a Falkirk shirt agains

He is playing for another club, no room for sentiment in a scottish cup semi.

No different to his performances in a Falkirk shirt against Hamilton.

Firstly, no sentiment and outright cheating are two different things. Secondly, I love the sound of spinning reels.

Some big performances yesterday

The back 5 had good performances

Prefer Will in midfield

Sibbs was excellent well supported by

Thought Muirhead gave a lot to the cause for the last 15 mins have we sorted him for next season now injuries are behind him?

Hopefully Rory will be fit and raising to go in last 2 games and final

Let keep squad and add a couple of strikers for next season assp

Great day for the Bairns, good luck in the final.

St Johnstone fan living in Falkirk for many years and was at the last final with Killie. I said at half time the Bairns would sneak a goal to dump Hibs who never looked like getting the breaks. After today's result it's looking like a good decent family final without the vile bigotry ( just like last year}. Mon the Bairns.

What a strange post. He did everything he could to help his team win. They didn't, so fokk him.

And if you want to attack those who post on 1F (does nobody on here consider him a 'wonder god'?), why lash out here? Go over to 1F where you will see he has been mentioned the total of 0 times since the game. Odd.