The Falkirk FC Thread

I think there is another zero to be added onto Vaulks price. No way in hell would we sell him for 50k. I very much doubt Hibs will have the money to get him unless Allan leaves. Vaulks is decent but probably no better than that, bit of a headless chicken at times (straight from a current players mouth).

Was told a few weeks ago Lee Miller turned down a contract offer from us. IF Miller and Heffernan is what Huston is looking at then I despair. I've waited patiently for the last month waiting on signings but it's becoming a bit of a joke. Loy's replacement should have been lined up long before now.

Vaulks is decent but probably no better than that, bit of a headless chicken at times (straight from a current players mouth).

If your talking about the interview with 2 of your players( Grant was one of them I'm sure) before the final, they slagged off every one of your players including each other as they were having a laugh. :lol:

If your talking about the interview with 2 of your players( Grant was one of them I'm sure) before the final, they slagged off every one of your players including each other as they were having a laugh. :lol:

Haha no not talking about that mate it was a serious comment when the player said it to me. :)

Vaulks was decent against ICT in the cup final. Should be a decent backup option for us. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Aye, Allan will be a decent sub for us, perhaps last 10-20 mins if Kerr tires

Pre season tour in next few days and no one, including the players, knows what's going on. In reality, we have a bang average striker on our books, with the fact Botti is more or less away

Houston surely has a few things up his sleeve?

Aye a hankie to blow his nose! If Heffernan signs for us my season ticket is getting sent back. Had enough of cast offs from teams in the central belt, it really isn't good enough, i had high hopes he would get it right this season but no, same old unambitious signing targets.

Doesn't really work when you do it I'm afraid :(

How ?

He's only played about 20 mins against us....

Been on the winning side once in a meaningless kickabout for us, obviously stats prove in the meaningful games, he would be a sub

Aye a hankie to blow his nose! If Heffernan signs for us my season ticket is getting sent back. Had enough of cast offs from teams in the central belt, it really isn't good enough, i had high hopes he would get it right this season but no, same old unambitious signing targets.

STFU and stop being a pussy like the rest of the moaners.

You won't hand your season ticket back.