The Falkirk FC Thread

Marc Twaddle is one of the worst I've seen in 20 years. I saw him playing for Irvine Meadow at Shettleston a couple of months ago. Shettleston won 4-0.

Am I right in saying he was Eddie May's 1st signing?

Back in the days when we did the whole big unveiling live on FTV.

Luke Leahy is sneaking under the radar at Falkirk a fair bit is he not?

A goal and an assist yesterday on top of many other this season.

Special mention to that goal at Livi as well.

Just 1 of those players who does what's asked and doesn't get noticed much.

A Scott McKenzie if you will

Here's the team that started the 0-0 draw against Kilmarnock in the last game of 09/10:

Robert Olejnik

Darren Barr

Brian McLean

Tam Scobbie

Burton O'Brien

Mark Twaddle

Colin Healy

Scott Arfield

Ryan Flynn

Enoch Showumni

Pedro Moutinho

Realistically only three or four players from that squad would get into today's team - Arfield, Flynn and (possibly) Scobbie. Darren Barr if he was anything like as good he was before that season (on current form, no).

I suppose a reflection on the team from November from our first season down

R Olejnik, T Scobbie, M Khalis, J Marr (K Duffy, 55), B O'Brien, M Twaddle, R Flynn, M Millar, C Finnigan, K Higginbotham (K Deuchar, 53), M Stewart

Subs not used: J Barclay, B Alston, C Mitchell

The defence smells of urine

Marc Twaddle is one of the worst I've seen in 20 years. I saw him playing for Irvine Meadow at Shettleston a couple of months ago. Shettleston won 4-0.

He had serious issues of having no concentration and positional sense, I recall him warming up for a game near the corner flag and he moved and gave himself a fright hitting his head off the corner flag.

He was well up there as the biggest waste of money since John Stewart

He's 22 this is his 4th season with us. Came in at the same time as Andy Haworth.

Currently playing non league with Barrow....bassa scored the only goal against my English team Tranmere.....

Got a shock to see he is only 26

He had serious issues of having no concentration and positional sense, I recall him warming up for a game near the corner flag and he moved and gave himself a fright hitting his head off the corner flag.

:lol: That made me laugh more than it should have.

Getting less and less convinced on the Kingsley is better than Leahy bit. He certainly was a better defender (in fact I think he was best at CH) but he did not offer nearly as much does going forward.

Agree on Leahy. Not getting the credit he deserves IMO. Him and Vaulks are very sellable assets who didn't come through the academy, I hope we've got both on deals to 17/18.

End of this season Leahy. Vaulks 17/18 same as Sibbald, would like all three of them.

We better get Leahy sorted. I detect a pre contract with someone in January if we are not careful