The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, MrDust said:

This table has a slight warning for tomorrow, although we should have more than enough but it's got funnier moments.

The full time teams kicking ass 😶

Screenshot_2024-02-19-14-18-45-20_3e1730e409eaf7d1d25ede7155cc8a16.jpg

This shows being full time in this league isn’t always a good thing

🆕🎙️EP:72 TAM LANG PRESENTS…

🔵 Review the massive 3-2 win over Hamilton Accies with guest pundit Danny Henderson➕1️⃣1️⃣
⚪️ CM7 hits 50 goals ⚽
🔵 Gary Hill remembered 💙
⚪️ @ProducerMac stitched up 🤣
🔵 Preview Kelty Hearts (A) 🤎

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_7756.thumb.jpeg.eab24d60e70f1ce40f053639b51e8689.jpeg

5 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I think the IF bit comes from painful memories of past disasters and the hope that it does not go bad. I think we are ALMOST certain league winners but we get the billy bigbaws tag from other teams supporters if we say it is over

Exactly! there is a 1/3rd of the season to go and have 60 odd years of witnessing Falkirk collapses.

We are in a good place - nearly there and for the want of waiting a further 6 - 8 games then the bumming and piss takes will be all the more enjoyable.

10 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Exactly! there is a 1/3rd of the season to go and have 60 odd years of witnessing Falkirk collapses.

We are in a good place - nearly there and for the want of waiting a further 6 - 8 games then the bumming and piss takes will be all the more enjoyable.

I think bumming is taking the celebrations too far.

4 hours ago, Rocco said:

So clearly you believe that if you don’t show the ability at a young age then you’ll never be good enough! I suppose Jamie Vardy doesn’t exist in your world or Miroslav Klose or Ian Wright for that matter. Some players develop later than others so I certainly wouldn’t write a player off because he’s 23 and that means he will never be good enough

You only need to look at McIver. FT and Motherwell, Partick and Ross County. Took a step down to PT at Alloa and now look at him.