The Falkirk FC Thread

All joking aside, I’m 57 and have followed football for as long as I was old enough to know what football was and I’ve never heard or seen anything like this keeper rotation nonsense in the senior game.

I know the manager picks the team and I’m not saying it’s costing us but I think when everything is done and dusted at the end of the season it would be good to get an explanation. The statement McGlynn made after Saturday raised as many questions as it did answers.

Anyway let’s put that to one side for the moment and pump the wee greasy rats eleven.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

1 minute ago, Raybowski89 said:

McGlynn, why do you keep messing about with a winning team? Mackie is one thing but no Lang?!

I mean he’s not even on the bench and we have less subs than allowed so he’s clearly injured FFS 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Reeks of rotation which is stretching the limits of the credit in the bank at this juncture. Lets hope Lang is out for 1 night only.

A team which hasn’t lost in the league by March is stretching credit in the bank?  Ok.

29 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

A team which hasn’t lost in the league by March is stretching credit in the bank?  Ok.

Doesnt really strike me as over the top or unfair criticism. Its something thats pissing me off. Sort of feels like this might be the place to air such petty grievances

Spencer and Tait bossing it. Their shape suits us with them playing a back 5 giving Yeats and MacKie acres to play in. Hendo and Donaldson have the cigars out so far. Fyvie done nothing so far and looks far from fit. The number 5 should have been off. 
Keep playing like this goals will come. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Doesnt really strike me as over the top or unfair criticism. It’s something thats pissing me off. Sort of feels like this might be the place to air such petty grievances

I like a lot of your comments, lots of good summaries but sometimes you do tip into smartarse territory.

Just now, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

I like a lot of your comments, lots of good summaries but sometimes you do tip into smartarse territory.

No more so than the reply I got to my initial comment.