The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Obviously the premiership play off still needs sorted out but looking like a lot of short away trips next season 

20240518_182540.thumb.jpg.b8314705a3c29b2ad4d9f6807196489d.jpg

Hopefully St Johnstone take the final spot.

17 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Hopefully St Johnstone take the final spot.

I’d probably prefer Raith to stay down. The disaster scenario is Ross County coming down as they’ll surely just spend their way to the title like they did in both 2011/12 and 2018/19.

1 minute ago, RC55 FFC said:

Saints have millions in the bank. Would prefer Raith to stay down 

Raith have millions in conservatories and a half decent squad signed up for next season.

St Johnstone have something like 17 players out of contract.

Think it’s been covered, but the how poor has the ICT/HA been. The football has been so poor. Shite football, shite stadium, and lastly shite fans for turning out in such small numbers for an important game. ICT I suspect are in the financial mire.

Raith to stay down hopefully for me. Haven't been overly impressed with them any game I've seen on TV including last night. St Johnstone will have more money in their budget too.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Sorry if this has been asked already and I missed it but is the Lawal playing for Caley a relation to Ola?

Wondered that myself after the first game at Hamilton and checked it out and it appears not.

12 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Raith have millions in conservatories and a half decent squad signed up for next season.

But have plenty of unhappy players 

9 hours ago, Hartleys18/19Army said:

It's really quite embarrassing. Seen plenty of posts on here slating Hamilton and how far ahead of them we are. Fair play to Rankin. 

Rankin has done a superb job. We were unstoppable but he has literally got the best outcome he possibly could in that situation. 

Rankin in any other year would have been top. We were simply sensational that we didn’t lose a game and only had single digit draws. Arguably if we hadn’t lost our three key guys for the last three games, these draws most likely,  would’ve been wins. Still think with a couple of rabbits out a hat (McGlynn style) we won’t be that far off. Nothing I’ve seen so far has me biting my fingernails.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Rankin in any other year would have been top. We were simply sensational that we didn’t lose a game and only had single digit draws. Arguably if we hadn’t lost our three key guys for the last three games, these draws most likely,  would’ve been wins. Still think with a couple of rabbits out a hat (McGlynn style) we won’t be that far off. Nothing I’ve seen so far has me biting my fingernails.

It is going to be a cracking season with no 'Gimmi' games. No club is going to run away with it and would not surprise me if it's 12 points between a play off for promotion and relegation.

Meaningful games! it's what the fans want.

Bring it on

16 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

You say that like its a negative.

19 hours ago, Rocco said:

Except pretty much everything he said did happen. The events after the post would lead me to believe they were true and he got his arse kicked for posting that information on a forum

Most of it was bullshit.

But Ok let's settle it finally. Name the source!

Discussion took place in public within earshot of others.

Individual milked to limelight

Source within the board long gone

With individuals assuring the forum it was true it stands to reason they witnessed these pontifications

Case of 'put up or shut up'

11 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Most of it was bullshit.

But Ok let's settle it finally. Name the source!

Discussion took place in public within earshot of others.

Individual milked to limelight

Source within the board long gone

With individuals assuring the forum it was true it stands to reason they witnessed these pontifications

Case of 'put up or shut up'

I was at a BBQ last night and I’m feeling a little fragile so I really can’t be arsed with going back in forth on this. 

You believe what you believe and I’ll believe what I want.