The Falkirk FC Thread

I feared the worst when I saw the team. only one of Kerr or taiwo please for the millionth time houston. any why no ohara from the start when loy and Austin have done nothing all season? bring Miller on before ohara and all he does is foul and throw himself down now. great servant but not the answer

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You'll need to rejog my memory as i cant recall any that theyve played together . Anyway we're playing brechin for fecks sake. We should not need 2 defensive midfielders playing in the middle of the park. 

Ayr and QOS away last season was probably the best away performances in the league. I dont see a problem if you have proper width and have two sitting, ffs under Elvis we had two sitting for weeks and touching the centre halves with their arses.

He has to walk now.....after 6 cente halves to choose from, does it look better ?

The main problem is we have no attacking edge or formula on how to attack, Loy is like playing a 2nd midfielder, so in effect its like playing one up top.

Get an attacking manager in please, ive yet to use my season ticket this season and so far its been a waste

I feared the worst when I saw the team. only one of Kerr or taiwo please for the millionth time houston. any why no ohara from the start when loy and Austin have done nothing all season? bring Miller on before ohara and all he does is foul and throw himself down now. great servant but not the answer

Couldn't make the game today but Miller instead of O'Hara! Get Miller as far away as possible from the first team!!

I couldn't believe that some Falkirk fans wanted rid of Houston in the close season, and I fancied you to win the league - or at least have a right good go. 

20 mins into the first game of the season you looked decent, then fell away. Genuinely can't believe how bad a start you've had though.

We bagged Alex Rae after 6 games and 3 points last season. Houston could end up with fewer points after 6 games than Rae.

Just now, houston_bud said:

We bagged Alex Rae after 6 games and 3 points last season. Houston could end up with fewer points after 6 games than Rae.

He shouldn't because he should be gone, but he will because we're spineless and will lose to the arabs next week. 

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He shouldn't because he should be gone, but he will because we're spineless and will lose to the arabs next week. 

This is the most gutless bunch of players we have had for many a year.

There is not a winner with the attitude of Yogi (the player), Gunner or Vaulks amongst them.

They can man up or gtf.