The Falkirk FC Thread

After months of hard work Falkirk TV have launched their new look website in time for the new season with improvements including the introduction of iPad and iPhone compatible videos.

NewSlide1.jpg

Falkirk TV subscriptions are available from only £4.99 a month. With the games coming thick and fast there has never been a better time to sign up.

Visit www.falkirkfc.tv

Top notch looking site...... everything where you want it.......

Tho I dislike apple products......

anyone heard anything about darren mackie training with us? heard a few last night mentioning it.

Elvis said on Falkirk Tv the budget is gone......so cant see it meaning anything other than him keeping fit......

Still find it ludicrous that a week after the vote our fans director still doesnt know how we voted. Whether ritchies on holiday or not each and every one of the bod should know what box the club ticked.

It wasn't even Martin Richie who was at the meeting/vote, it was David White.

Edited by MattBairn

Bairnstrust are united in their views as to how the club should have voted. Our posts on this site are merely factual or reiterate what we have already said publically

Cheers, mate. So they are the official views.

If they voted yes are you going to boycott your boycott?

I no longer support Falkirk, so a "yes" vote doesn't really bother me. I will be going to some Clyde and Raith games this season...

I couldn't and wouldn't give any money to any SFL club which voted to allow Sevco into Division One.

I no longer support Falkirk, so a "yes" vote doesn't really bother me. I will be going to some Clyde and Raith games this season...

I couldn't and wouldn't give any money to any SFL club which voted to allow Sevco into Division One.

If you're really going to choose a club with sporting integrity, then there's only one, Stranraer, who voted no to Div 3 and Div 1. The rest fiddled the rules by not opening up the place to all applicants and demanding 3 years accounts. Raith have refused to say how they voted by the way.

I'm coming to the game on Sunday, what are the best pubs nearest the ground then? :)

You're better off drinking in the centre, Behind the Wall and Elliots are both close to Grahamston Station, and often run buses to and from the Stadium. If you buy a couple of pints it's free, with BTW anyway. Otherwise it's about a 20 minute walk. Around the ground is a pub desert.