The Falkirk FC Thread

This is the scottish championship for fecks sake. God knows why people keep coming on to tell us how crap players were at a higher level. I dont give a feck how shit they were at leagues above us as long as they can do a job at the level we're playing at. 

Every support does it.
As mentioned earlier, PH will have brought him into to do a specific job against specific opposition.
Basically, if the opposition have someone in midfield who likes to put it about, I would imagine he will find himself with a smiling Paton opposite him.
If the opposition have a nice genteel midfield, then I would fully expect Paton to sit the game out in favour of a better footballer.

45 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Every support does it.
As mentioned earlier, PH will have brought him into to do a specific job against specific opposition.
Basically, if the opposition have someone in midfield who likes to put it about, I would imagine he will find himself with a smiling Paton opposite him.
If the opposition have a nice genteel midfield, then I would fully expect Paton to sit the game out in favour of a better footballer.

This x10. Honestly saw someone trying to say Pars got the better deal with Flood, Paton could absolutely end the wee dick without breaking a sweat.

20 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

This x10. Honestly saw someone trying to say Pars got the better deal with Flood, Paton could absolutely end the wee dick without breaking a sweat.

Looking at the state of the wee rat, my grab could end him and she's been dead since '95.

Looking at the state of the wee rat, my grab could end him and she's been dead since '95.

I used to think that “Badly Drawn Boy” was a really bizarre name for a singer/band.

Trust the Fifers to top it by signing “Badly Drawn TinTin”.

No doubt that Paton could dismantle him in a heartbeat.

Would be delighted if we get Jordan Rhodes and a real sign of intent from the board.

Yep, certainly a sign that the board had £7k a week to spunk on one player.

Norwich on loan is his likely destination.

Na I wouldn't take Jordan Rhodes he's shit. I only wants strikers with 200+league goals, 150+ isn't good enough!!

Lets be realistic, Rhodes won’t score 150 goals in a league season with us, but would still get his fair share. Will certainly help our season ticket numbers having a household name like that at the club.

7 minutes ago, Trump said:

Lets be realistic, Rhodes won’t score 150 goals in a league season with us, but would still get his fair share. Will certainly help our season ticket numbers having a household name like that at the club.

It would be amusing to see how many goals he could score in one season in the Championship.

Wouldn't be far off 40 in a good team.

Edited by Falkirk_Bairn_1983

Nah, that’s not a household name. We d need someone called Jimmy Hoover, Kevin Electrolux or maybe Harry Honda.