The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
No, you keep the the same season ticket and it gets updated.

Are they not all new this season? Sure I heard that

Guest Back Post Misses
fans have been posting opinions on the previous 3 friendlies do you think they can't form an opinion? I for one have found their posts informative and interesting whether I agree with them or not. i certainly wouldnt tell them they cant form an opinion! it's a forum that's what people do? how many games are we allowed to watch before we can have an opinion? in 45 minutes tonight I can tell you that petravious is quick, dallison is good in the air and Mackin has a good first touch and decent football brain.

My opinion is 45 minutes to too early to judge. I will take my time to form that when the serious stuff starts this weekend and beyond. Your opinion is different. The world is still turning.

29 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

No, you keep the the same season ticket and it gets updated.

28 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Are they not all new this season? Sure I heard that

They're sending out new cards to everyone I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Sooooo...... Does anyone have theirs then? I presume no. Or maybe mine is taking longer because they are actually granting my request for a naked Tom Dallison one.....

I heard they all have Tom Dallison in various poses: clothed, semi-nude and nude with a semi but we can't get them out of the hands of the backroom girls who use them as some form of trading currency. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:
I heard they all have Tom Dallison in various poses: clothed, semi-nude and nude with a semi but we can't get them out of the hands of the backroom girls who use them as some form of trading currency. 

Bags the semi one

Worth 10 times the face value, allegedly

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:
Worth 10 times the face value, allegedly

Yeah..... I mean the face is well braw, but not really what im interested in tbh

If you go down to the shop and ask for the "Dallison Niner" they'll sort you out mate.

That is a fucking joke. Just put all the big lads on and battering ram straight through the middle.
my thoughts exactly when I saw it ladt night. must be 20ft narrower. needs different tactics than a usual away game. utilise set pieces and big guys. last night showed how tough it is to break them down on such a tight playing area even with pretty decent crisp passing on the deck

2 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
45 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
That is a fucking joke. Just put all the big lads on and battering ram straight through the middle.

my thoughts exactly when I saw it ladt night. must be 20ft narrower. needs different tactics than a usual away game. utilise set pieces and big guys. last night showed how tough it is to break them down on such a tight playing area even with pretty decent crisp passing on the deck

Don't see what's wrong with it. A club should use anything they can to their advantage at home. Within the rules, we just need to get on with it.