The Falkirk FC Thread

He did, then came through our ranks and, I think but not 100% sure, played in the first team before moving to Falkirk.

According to Soccerbase and wiki he never played a game for Thistle.....I'm sure he had been on the Thistle bench tho for the first team...

I'm sure we swapped players to get him, cant fully recall the deal......Im still laughing at the tribunal fee..... :lol:

According to Soccerbase and wiki he never played a game for Thistle.....I'm sure he had been on the Thistle bench tho for the first team...

Not the most reliable sources. I'm convinced he appeared as a sub, but happy to be wrong. We should stick a claim in on it, got nothing to lose doing it.

I like how there were 53 guests viewing that thread, when I was on & I thought, I'll bet if they registered their first post would be "GIRFUY!" :lol::lol::lol:

Pishy English Fourth Division outfit.

Edited by kiddy

I'm sure I read that the profit made last year was not used to pay off soft loans and instead was reinvested in the team, could be completely wrong here but it's in the back of my mind. Anyway if this was the case I don't think there would be much chance of this money being used for soft loans either.

It's pretty well known that FIFA are as bent as a £6 note. I wonder how much Falkirk had to pay in back handers?

:lol: