The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:
Why you so interested ? You really are one of the 1 in 10

Why hasnt this spamming p***k been emptied yet?

More abuse. And more reference to your desecration fantasy. Please keep your weird fantasy to yourself 1 in 10

13 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

What is he like as a player? I presume he his out of contract in the summer?

He was superb until he broke his leg last season. Hasnt looked anywhere near the same player since. Was superb on Saturday but we really haven't seen that enough. 

The club and McGlynn rate him though, so whilst he is out of contract in the summer I'd imagine there would be a fee if he came in now. 

He was superb until he broke his leg last season. Hasnt looked anywhere near the same player since. Was superb on Saturday but we really haven't seen that enough. 
The club and McGlynn rate him though, so whilst he is out of contract in the summer I'd imagine there would be a fee if he came in now. 

Would imagine it’d be nominal, if the rumour is true.

We signed Hippolyte outright in a January window rather than him signing a PCA and from memory the fee was quoted as being £15k.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, CALDERON said:
If you pay money for Benedictus, that's an incredible deal for us. 

We are not paying money. He is going to hand his notice in on Tuesday and pitch up at TFS on Wednesday.

Hopefully we tap him up