The Falkirk FC Thread

It depends on the terms of the deal (re Riordan)

If he's desperate to prove he's no waster then we simply put him on a goal bonus wage.

Pay him £200 a goal and no wage and we can't lose.

If he doesn't want such a deal, walk away

Although paper talk...he was quoted as saying he'd work for heehaw......

Thats how much folk dont want to touch him......real shame, as he has a talent, to what level is questionable especially now, but lets look at the current championship......lack of personalities and real talent, we are all robots......

Its one of those 50/50 areas.....Obviously out the game is a down side, dropping down a level a plus side and to what Ive seen so far, a real class player would whoop a team up. I honestly havent seen a player so far that Id pay individually to see when FFC aint playing....but thats probably down to how football is nowadays and more workmanlike. The teams that have won the league the last couple of seasons have been more like that, where they dont have star individuals.....same can be said upstairs in the SPL.....

I am convinced tho that FFC fans would deliver a ratio higher than the 8/10 cats prefer Whiskas if it came down between Riordan or Roberts.......

Back to the Millar signing...well chuffed, hoping that Holt does some tinkering with formation tho..... I personally am fed up with all this holding midfielder(s) thing. We are in Scotland, we are in the first division where I dont think these fancy dan formations are as crucial as they are at a much higher level. The current fancy dan formation is a mess and so many of these formations are....you knew where you were with old skool......get is sorted Holt is my word out there

Hopefully the signing of Millar will help speed up the transition period from midfield to attack.

Cracking wee player.

Do you mean Vaulks will launch it even harder now?

I can't believe folk are entertaining the idea of Riordan, especially when you consider the stick Roberts gets for lack of effort.

For people who were Falkirk fans in 2003 we are hoping Riordan can do a Latapy. The similarities are certainly there.

Worse case scenario we give him a chance and he blows it, who cares?

I don't really see how we can lose in all this.

For people who were Falkirk fans in 2003 we are hoping Riordan can do a Latapy. The similarities are certainly there.

Worse case scenario we give him a chance and he blows it, who cares?

I don't really see how we can lose in all this.

The only similarities are that he's seen as a wasted talent. He's is nowhere near as capable as controlling games like Latapy did. We are losing money hand over fist and I don't see how we could afford Miller let alone that waster.

There are massive differences between Latapy signing for his mate Yogi and Riordan potentially coming to us. The most glaring is that Riordan is a massive p***k.

No argument there.

But so was a certain Leigh Griffiths but I didn't see too many Hibs fans complain when he rattled in goal after goal.

If Riordan signs and scores a barrowload, he can be the biggest arsehole on the planet for me

Just look at the effect Beattie's had at Dens. Most thought he was just a fat, past it waster but he's right back on form. Same could happen with Riordan in what will be his final chance with a club as well.