The Falkirk FC Thread

"Being good doesn't get rewarded in football" is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here. Actually have a think about that statement.

And once more......

I'd rather be lucky than good.

It's why Hibs left Westfield and Starks park with 6 points.

Only a complete fucking loser would rather be lucky than good. It's not really a surprise to me to see you saying this.

The other Hibs fans on here must be so proud of you.

All hard and shouting at a stranger on the Internet.

What a legend you are.

The idea that quality doesn't always win out in football is fair enough, because factors like luck, tactics and industry can obviously play a part.

Gaz's claim that there is no relationship between being good and getting rewards is however, absolutely hilarious.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I think Mark Kerr and John Baird have been two of Houston's best signings. I wasn't too sure about Kerr when I seen he had sign as I thought he was more or less done but he has proved me wrong hugely. He control's most games and his passing and work rate are usually of a high standard. Baird just runs and runs until he has nothing left, he gives no defender a minutes peace.

Edited by CraigFFC_

I think Mark Kerr and John Baird have been two of Houston's best signings. I wasn't too sure about Kerr when I seen he had sign as I thought he was more or less done but he has proved me wrong hugely. He control's most games and his passing and work rate are usually of a high standard. Baird just runs and runs until he has nothing left, he gives no defender a minutes peace.

This post honestly about floored me.

One thing I've noticed in the last couple of years is that there is great rapport between the fans and the team. There was a bit of a disconnect in Yogi's last year, that stupid fans letter that spoke for about 20 people, Higdon saying he'd like to score to get it up the fans who'd been giving him stick. The fans should never have given him stick he was a good player who ran his not insubstantial arse off every weeek, but there seems a real togetherness about the club now thats's good to see. Peter Grant is fast becoming one of my all time favourite Falkirk players.He is everything you want in a centre half wins everything in the air solid in the tackle, can pass a ball and seems to genuinely love playing for the club.

One thing I've noticed in the last couple of years is that there is great rapport between the fans and the team. There was a bit of a disconnect in Yogi's last year, that stupid fans letter that spoke for about 20 people, Higdon saying he'd like to score to get it up the fans who'd been giving him stick. The fans should never have given him stick he was a good player who ran his not insubstantial arse off every weeek, but there seems a real togetherness about the club now thats's good to see. Peter Grant is fast becoming one of my all time favourite Falkirk players.He is everything you want in a centre half wins everything in the air solid in the tackle, can pass a ball and seems to genuinely love playing for the club.

You were doing well till your last six words.

Will people ever learn? As soon as someone comes calling he will be off chasing the loot. You can't blame him for that but let's not think he is any different to any other player who pulls on any clubs jersey in this league.

Edited by Back Post Misses

You were doing well till your last six words.

Will people ever learn? As soon as someone comes calling he will be off chasing the loot. You can't blame him for that but let's not think he is any different to any other player who pulls on any clubs jersey in this league.

My favourite was when a Falkirk fan speculated that if El Alagoui moved on, he wouldn't be missed so much for his goals; he'd be more keenly missed for the relationship he had with the fans.

Some supporters are terribly easily seduced in this way.