The Falkirk FC Thread

Some of the folk on that page are heavy cringey. Some lad started asking if anyone knew his grandfather that played for the Bairns but it turned out to be an absolute word salad of a post.

The women are the worst. The motivational posts before games give me the boak as do the youngsters posting their pish about away games.

Our fans are okay if we are all in a ground watching a game but watching them communicate online really is painful.

Loy can't get a game for a bottom to middle Premiership team. I agree Neither would Baird so what's different? Nothing for me.

Loy has played 17 times for us this season, so again, you're wrong.

He has not started a game since before Christmas. Hartley will offload sooner rather than later. Big money bench warmers tend to get lobbed.

BountyBairn, on 18 Jan 2016 - 17:36, said:BountyBairn, on 18 Jan 2016 - 17:36, said:

How many starts?

Back Post Misses, on 18 Jan 2016 - 18:01, said:Back Post Misses, on 18 Jan 2016 - 18:01, said:

He has not started a game since before Christmas. Hartley will offload sooner rather than later. Big money bench warmers tend to get lobbed.

So 3 games then... 2 of which he still came on in.

Edited by Ludo *1

Hope you're right as I'd be delighted if he came back to us.