The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

We do need to mind we're playing two sides that will be challenging for promotion to the top flight next season and neither have outclassed us.  Frustrating that we gifted them their bloody goal.

We played well against Partick, and a decent Partick team,  but tonight we’ve played against a Dundee Utd team on a horrendous run of form lasting over 6 months , managed by a complete diddy in Jim Goodwin and not managed to score a goal.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We played well against Partick, and a decent Partick team,  but tonight we’ve played against a Dundee Utd team on a horrendous run of form lasting over 6 months , managed by a complete diddy in Jim Goodwin and not managed to score a goal.

Pretty sure this won't be their starting line up either. I thought they were shite tonight..there for the taking.

Not a terrible performance but equally we failed to really lay a glove on a very average United side. Another poor mistake for their goal and then we just didn’t create any decent chances.

Maciver was deservedly praised after Saturday but for me he cannot be our lone striker for the season.

Another concern for me is that the squad is paper thin in certain positions so it only takes a few players out to cause serious issues.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

Agyeman's got me fucking raging. Why hasn't he had a shot there, looks brainless and we already have one of them in Callumn Morrison.

Other than that I can't think of a single decent chance we created tonight, was just sideways passing.

Highlights the difference Brad Spencer makes in that team.

Edited by FFC 1876

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Agyeman's got me fucking raging. Why hasn't he had a shot there, looks brainless and we already have one of them in Callumn Morrison.

Other than that I can't think of a single decent chance we created tonight, was just sideway passing.

I don’t know what tactics or instructions the manager sends them out with but they are either totally guff or the players are totally guff at executing his game plan.