The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I'm watching on Falkirk TV and I think Alfie has been poor today, his first touch isn't great.

He has just as many poor moments as he has good ones. He’s going to delight and frustrate a lot this season

Just now, bridge of allan bairn said:

The best way to best it is to score early. That and multi ball quick response ball boys 

Absolutely but the ref needs to act too. Multi ball and quick ball kids don’t speed the goalie up when he’s taking an age over every set piece. 

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Ref needs to sort out this time wasting. 

Thats the least of our issues. We are fucking dreadful.

Agyeman couldn't trap a dead mouse. Morrison is invisible and Henderson and Spencer are doing the same job. 

Going to be a very long season based on this pish 

Just now, Rugster said:

Absolutely but the ref needs to act too. Multi ball and quick ball kids don’t speed the goalie up when he’s taking an age over every set piece. 

Totally agree. The Dundee United keeper was doing it after 30 minutes. Same old stuff, moving bye kicks to other side, ball boy throws ball he pretends to speak to one of his players and let's it run past, placing ball several times, kicking boots off post to clear fictional mud....ref spoke half a dozen times to him. Booked first time and would never happen again. It's infuriating 

Annan are atrocious, time wasting from ten minutes in!

Of course we have completely failed to lay a glove on them.

As for the arsehole sitting behind me who is slaughtering Donaldson often before he even gets the ball please f**k off and when you get there f**k off some more.

Just now, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Annan were fucking dreadful for 25 minutes but looked the more likely to score after that. We're fucking shite. 

McIvor has been abysmal. So has Morrison.

Incredibly I think we need to bring on Nesbitt. 

100% we do. Every time Donaldson gets the ball his only option is to give it to yeats or Lang were we inevitably end up back at square 1. At least with Oliver/Nesbitt there is somebody dropping in between the lines to collect the ball and turn on it.

4 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

He has just as many poor moments as he has good ones. He’s going to delight and frustrate a lot this season

I still like him. He's really direct and will get better I think. Unless our insipid slow ponderous shite beats the spirit out of him which it might well.

Long long season ahead.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Annan are atrocious, time wasting from ten minutes in!

Of course we have completely failed to lay a glove on them.

As for the arsehole sitting behind me who is slaughtering Donaldson often before he even gets the ball please f**k off and when you get there f**k off some more.

SS at the back? Agree - arsehole. Don't think Donaldson's our problem today - he's busting a gut for the team 

Just now, Newbornbairn said:

SS at the back? Agree - arsehole. Don't think Donaldson's our problem today - he's busting a gut for the team 

Donaldson has done nothing wrong at all today and I'm one of his biggest critics. The midfield and forwards have just not worked hard enough to find space and put them on the back foot.

Front three isn't working....

I say front three loosely,...give me two up top anyday, you won't see one of the two backtracking runs into the defending box.

We haven't passed the ball well at all today, part new pitch(not slagging pitch here) and part down to players.

When you have Donaldson down as the best player in first 45 v Annan...you know it's not went well 

15 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Agyeman has tailed off. He's got the first touch of Dan McBreen

McBreen’s first touch generally ended up in the net. #GoalMachine😉

Edited by kiddy