The Falkirk FC Thread

I very much doubt thats possible as i would presume that the loan deal was very much of an integral part of the transfer and would probably havr reduced the fee involved somewhat.

I'm fairly certain you can't recall players from window to window loans, unless they are goalkeepers (and even then only if the clause is put in the loan agreement).

I'm fairly certain you can't recall players from window to window loans, unless they are goalkeepers (and even then only if the clause is put in the loan agreement).

You can only do it with approval from the SPFL board. However given they recalled Shepherd who was presumably on a window to window loan as he seems to have gone in January for the rest of the season, they obviously got that. Edited by Skyline Drifter

Months go by without any decent info on the official site and now we're putting up obituary's for people with absolutely no link to the club at all.

Are you talking about the Dundee United chairman ? If so, I see absolutely no harm in that and he obviously had close ties with Peter Houston.

Have the results of O'Hara's scan been found yet ?

You can only do it with approval from the SPFL board. However given they recalled Shepherd who was presumably on a window to window loan as he seems to have gone in January for the rest of the season, they obviously got that.

No matter what happens between now and the season end Austin could play in the playoffs if East Fife win their league. 

I would be surprised however if he was pitched into that. 

Are you talking about the Dundee United chairman ? If so, I see absolutely no harm in that and he obviously had close ties with Peter Houston.

Have the results of O'Hara's scan been found yet ?

Yes director not chairman. Unfortunately the boy Thompson's still breathing. So he's a pal of Houston's whats that got to do with Falkirk FC like? He'd been a director for 13 years when he retired at the end of last season which means he was part of the old git Thompsons board that shafted us over Ian McCall. Good to see they've got time to put up things that have feck all to do with us but there's hee haw about the likes of O'Hara's injury situation.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Yes director not chairman. Unfortunately the boy Thompson's still breathing. So he's a pal of Houston's whats that got to do with Falkirk FC like? He'd been a director for 13 years when he retired at the end of last season which means he was part of the old git Thompsons board that shafted us over Ian McCall. Good to see they've got time to put up things that have feck all to do with us but there's hee haw about the likes of O'Hara's injury situation.

f**k aye, director is what I meant but fingers typed chairman. Fair enough, wouldn't let it upset me though.

There was a post saying O'Hara had returned early from Scotland duties and was undergoing a scan and we will be updated in due course. So there was something, I was just wondering if anyone ITK knew how it went or if the results are back before it's been published on the website.

No matter what happens between now and the season end Austin could play in the playoffs if East Fife win their league. 

Not according to Skyline Drifter he can't

No, he can't. Tomorrow is the deadline for player movements to be involved in first team football for the rest of the season. Anyone changing clubs after tomorrow can't play first team this season, playoffs or no playoffs. Always has been the rule and still is. Same reason Kevin Dzierzawski wasn't allowed to feature in the playoffs for us last season after being on loan at Peterhead.

No, he can't. Tomorrow is the deadline for player movements to be involved in first team football for the rest of the season. Anyone changing clubs after tomorrow can't play first team this season, playoffs or no playoffs. Always has been the rule and still is. Same reason Kevin Dzierzawski wasn't allowed to feature in the playoffs for us last season after being on loan at Peterhead.

Aye but Back Post Minter got told of someone while eating his prawn sannies that he could.

Pandemonium.