The Falkirk FC Thread

10 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

There is no such word as “yous” you illiterate gimp.

Think you’ll find it’s a pronoun of the word you , as is youse, so looks like you and your three likers are the illiterate gimps 😘

image.gif.08c08653f327687f597eeadfde8659ce.gif

38 minutes ago, #GSC said:

Think you’ll find it’s a pronoun of the word you , as is youse, so looks like you and your three likers are the illiterate gimps 😘

Wonderful.

As in, "Yous have been beaten twice and have taken zero points from the Bairn's despite yous thinking you were prime Brazil after promotion". 🤨

Definitely one to consider for the vocabulary next time we beat yous 👍

Edited by Blame Me

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Really happy to see this video uploaded. The Falkirk TV camera was in the east stand and I had no idea just how rammed it was in there. A great support for the Bairns, well done to everybody that was at Forthbank on Saturday.

The camera for FTV was in front of the police box which was slightly weird seeing it I thought they would have put it in the main stand and had a bit of hospitality along with it

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Really happy to see this video uploaded. The Falkirk TV camera was in the east stand and I had no idea just how rammed it was in there. A great support for the Bairns, well done to everybody that was at Forthbank on Saturday.

Took this of the east stand just after kick off. Think we were around 220 seats short of selling the full 1,862 allocation 

20231021_151854.thumb.jpg.840aeed55438d3dafd9415c7f4898a07.jpg

19 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Took this of the east stand just after kick off. Think we were around 220 seats short of selling the full 1,862 allocation 

20231021_151854.thumb.jpg.840aeed55438d3dafd9415c7f4898a07.jpg

If Falkirk daft are to be believed there was less than 100 tickets left for the east stand 

Think I went on the portal after I got in (about 2.30) and there were 50 odd tickets left in the small end section, just over 100 left in the section next to it and another 50ish between the remaining sections.

Difficult to say what the final amount was as there were still around 400 left on Saturday morning so clearly been a late surge up to kick off

Would agree there doesn't look that many seats free from the photo but given the overall attendance around 1600 away fans is probably about right 

An excellent support rewarded with an important win, hopefully the fans and team can keep holding up each end of the bargain between now and May

22 minutes ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

IMG_7076.thumb.jpeg.03931da60e1660c7e19135e8db2401fb.jpeg

We must have absolutely fucked the second half of that season to only finish 7th

ETA: According to BetterMeddle we won 6 (including a 3-0 win at Celtic Park) and drew 5 in our first 11 games, then won just 4 out of the last 19

Another reason to take nothing for granted this season

Screenshot2023-10-24at16_08_59.thumb.png.c640aa39302a5fd62847fc57c3b5513e.png

Also used that early season form to breeze through to the League Cup final, before losing to lowly East Fife

That could have been a legendary year

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

I’ve been keeping a record of points, goals scored/conceded etc between this season and last. 

In terms of points, after playing everyone twice (half way through the season) we were on 30 points, after 18 games. This year, we’re on 26 (with 8 games still to play before the end of the 2nd quarter). Hopefully we’ll absolutely smash past that this year.