The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Nah, that's what the debate's about, whether Alloa's orange strip will clash with the heritage one?

I assume we'll revert back to home and away for the rest of the season though?

Wearing this strip once, maybe twice this season I was told. 

56 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Curious as to why everything you post gets a red dot.

It is always Rennieball or Higgenarse. I have asked them( or him ) via PM but sadly have not got a clue. Must have caused some sort of offence a long time ago but dont know what and would like to! Annoys me sometimes but it is like the rain you hate it but cant stop it! STRANGE

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

It is always Rennieball or Higgenarse. I have asked them( or him ) via PM but sadly have not got a clue. Must have caused some sort of offence a long time ago but dont know what and would like to! Annoys me sometimes but it is like the rain you hate it but cant stop it! STRANGE

See what i mean!!!°

MATCHDAY! 🏡

🌤️ Sun will be out & another BIG crowd is expected today👏🏻. Get your tickets NOW! 🎟️ 

🐝 Alloa Athletic (H) preview below👇🏼

🎙️EP:58 FIFTY SHADES OF BRAD SPENCER 

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

We are the proud sponsor of Mr McInally’s fave @TomLang05 Heritage shirt ⚔️

D35ECBA0-C1C0-47AF-ADEF-0BB8A6365C1B.thumb.jpeg.97cf3e76bd259efed342e079ef3fc0db.jpeg

And this is why we needed fan ownership of the club.

I don't mind outside investment but no way should any club with a bit of pride agree to be some other club's feeder club.

I know it's in the Scottish Sun but as an ex-pat you'll read anything from home.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/11437910/sfa-rule-change-spfl-clubs-dual-ownership-city-group/