The Falkirk FC Thread

Is anyone still looking for a ticket for the KMcA stand tonight? I was trying to buy one the other day and seem to have purchased two when it didn't appear the initial transaction had gone through

13 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Is it though?  I'm quite surprised its so low and expected 4-4.5k.  It's a semi final and the only 2 teams in Britain that are unbeaten in the league.  Should be a cracker and I can't understand why folk wouldn't want to go.  

Generally not a lot of interest in this cup although I take your point about a semi final and at this stage all teams take it seriously.

The time is definitely a negative factor and TV which again has an impact on crowds.

Only dropping off 1-1500 from normal attendance 

22 minutes ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

Starting to think we could have beaten Aberdeen if we'd got through the cup - they are awful depsite holding on at 0-0 just now. Also the VAR at the game isn't working so the referee is doing what he is told by audio connection - in other words the referee in this game has given up his primacy in final decisions which is not meant to happen VAR is shit and needs to be scrapped.

I find that unlikely, given that we wouldn't have been playing Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I found out a couple of weeks ago a sell out of the KM stand does not mean it will by full as they reserve seats for and count all the season ticket holders that do not attend.  As usual there will be 100-200 empty seats.

Doesn't that only count for league matches?

Cup game sales can give preference to ST holders to purchase their seat 1st but the whole stand is available to sell for this one as I don't think there was a pre-sale.

Edited by Blame Me

3 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Doesn't that only counts for league matches?

Cup game sales can give preference to ST holders to purchase their seat 1st but the whole stand is available to sell for this one as I don't think there was a pre-sale.

Sorry I'm getting old, yes it won't apply to non league games.  I will go and take my pills and lay down for a bit.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

27 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

My 3pm loyalties today lie with Big Marv and his ragtag team of Tory journeyman border fermers.

^^^ FTFY

3 minutes ago, Roboccop said:

Dunfermline getting massacred but Queens bottling it. :) or :( 

Slightly annoying that we have still not completely shaken off Hamilton, with the run we are on, a double-digit lead would, in many other seasons, have been very much within expectation. Should have been going into a home game against Montrose today absolutely flying on the back of last week's result and performance, this three week break from league games is incredibly inconvenient.

Hamilton will be seeing the game in two weeks times as last chance saloon, we just have to make sure we put them away and shut them up once and for all.

1 hour ago, AGPar said:

Slightly annoying that we have still not completely shaken off Hamilton, with the run we are on, a double-digit lead would, in many other seasons, have been very much within expectation. Should have been going into a home game against Montrose today absolutely flying on the back of last week's result and performance, this three week break from league games is incredibly inconvenient.

Hamilton will be seeing the game in two weeks times as last chance saloon, we just have to make sure we put them away and shut them up once and for all.

Really don’t see anything remotely annoying about being 8 points and 11 goals better off than our only challengers.

No one would have expected this level of dominance before the season started.