Burnley All Over The Nearly Men!

Rugster

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolute quality o.g what the f**k is that guy thinking about!!!!

I was mid post (see above) when it went it. I had to look twice to see it. I laughed then remembered Liverpool were in yellow.

Why take the Carling Cup seriously and play a young team like that in the FA Cup.

Could be worse, they could draw at home to a Conference team :rolleyes:

Whoohooo.

And playing Amarillo too! :D

BA, Steve McQueen, Radford, David W, Ian Rush, Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness, your boys took a HELL of a beating :D:D:D

McQueens an Arsenal fan ya fud :rolleyes:

Liverpool deserved f'k all. Got f'k all. Manager will not make the same mistake next season. He will be told how much that trophy means to the public over here.

Get them down at the bookies to win it next season. ;)

ETIL4 :D

McQueens an Arsenal fan ya fud :rolleyes:

Liverpool deserved f'k all. Got f'k all. Manager will not make the same mistake next season. He will be told how much that trophy means to the public over here.

Get them down at the bookies to win it next season. ;)

ETIL4 :D

He may not be f'kin there next year after that performance :lol:

Actually, nearly men is an insult to nearly teams.

I should rename this to Burnley all over Never Will Be Men. :D

I was listening to it on Five Live, and Mark Lawrenson said that Nunez was a disgrace to the club, and should never play for the club again. Was he really that bad?

He was wound up well by the Burnley boy, who kind of stepped into him as he was on all fours. No damage, just a sleekit wee step towards him. Nunez got up and elbowed him in the gub. Not overly hard, but not soft either. Caught him square on the jaw. The boy did make the most of it, but it was a red card.

It was rather amusing. Never play for the club again? Nah, I've seen worse go without that sort of punishment (Steven Gerrard! :angry: )

He was wound up well by the Burnley boy, who kind of stepped into him as he was on all fours. No damage, just a sleekit wee step towards him. Nunez got up and elbowed him in the gub. Not overly hard, but not soft either. Caught him square on the jaw. The boy did make the most of it, but it was a red card.

It was rather amusing. Never play for the club again? Nah, I've seen worse go without that sort of punishment (Steven Gerrard! :angry: )

I think it was more to do with his overall performance, in which he was clearly not giving a damn, rather that for the foul. Lawrenson said it was clear Nunez was not trying, and that was the first time he had ever said that about a professional footballer. Troubled times at Anfield indeed.

Could be worse, they could draw at home to a Conference team :rolleyes:

And still be in the draw for the next round :rolleyes::lol:

Good experience for the kids. Will make them better men and players.

Aye, getting knocked out the cup to a lower league team will do wonders for their confidence, eh? :lol:

I mean, the kids like Traore, Baros, Nunez, Dudek, Hypia, Biscan and Sinama. :lol:

Archived