The get fit, stay fit thread

In case anyones interested The Protein Works are doing 15% off until the end of today. Just ordered whey, almond butter, omega 3 oil, caffeine tabs and a pre workout formula they do thats supposed to be good. Bulkpowders are doing their 15% until end of Wednesday.

Have a shake in the morning after weights after recommendations on here.

One packet of porridge oats

One spoonful of peanut butter

Three spoonfuls of fat free Greek yoghurt

Some almonds if I have some, not always.

Two scoops of whey protein.

Filled up with skimmed milk.

It's a pretty big meal and apart from a piece of fruit that's me till lunchtime.

I was eating three eggs with this but started to put on weight a bit too fast.

I have a spinach omelette early doors then have a mid morning shake before lunch. That keeps me going well and keeps the weight down.

I have my first Muay Thai fight confirmed in five weeks so dieting has started. Didn't seem much of an issue until some b*****d bought doughnuts for everyone at work and my favourite beer is reduced in Sainsbury's. Only have 5kg to lose so shouldn't be hard.

First week down and appear to have shifted 1.5/2 kilos. Going to try drop it all natural but if struggling to shift last kilos in final week will look at water loading and/or wrapping up night before weigh in and sweat it out. Have 24 hours from weigh in till fight thankfully.

Guy I train with once dropped 10kg during last 24 hours and couldn't stand while pissing he was that fucked.

Eta. Cheers man!

Edited by mrcat1990