Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Like Concussion. Like Ali. Like Pursuit of Happyness.

Don't forget Enemy Of The State. He wasn't mind blowing in the lead but I fucking love that film.

"What the hell is happening?!"

"I blew up the building!"

"Why?"

"Because you made a phone call!!"

Deadpool is absolutely brilliant, I doubt there is a single deadpool fan left disappointed by the movie and that's the way it should be. I cried with laughter at the bit where he fights colossus. I've just searched YouTube for it and could only find it in russian, more tears

"All the dinosaurs fear the t-rex" :lol:

Edited by killie_lad

It is definitely Groot on Drax's shoulder.

I'm getting less and less excited for Batman v Superman as time goes on. The movie's either going to be a complete mess or they've shown us everything in the trailers so I can't see much going for it. There's a lot of pressure on Snyder's shoulders but I think this actually suits him more than, for example, a standalone Batman movie. Everyone expects a CGI fest with very little character development or interesting plot from a movie like this.