Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

22 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

If it was a Logan thread you'd have a point. Just edit the post and that'll be all.

If you look back through the thread you'll see discussion about films just after they come out. Deadpool, Suicide Squad, Batman vs Superman, Captain America Civil War, Avengers Age of Ultron etc. After every single one of these films there is discussion about it in spoilers, in almost all cases including on the day it was released.

Finally got around to seeing Logan myself, sensational film. The acting from the main 3 cast members was exceptional. Anyone else really surprised hearing Patrick Stewart swearing? I honestly cant remember ever hearing him swear ever. Jackman said before release this was his last time playing the character and what a send off it was, as i said before Stewart and he brought their absolute A game to this and while i don't think its the best Superhero movie ever(but definitely one of the best) I would easily say it is the single best acted superhero movie ever. Dafne Keen was exceptional in her role, if this is the kind of quality she can deliver in her first movie role then she has a great career ahead of her. In light of the previous posts in regards to spoilers i wont discuss any here, but in my opinion if you know the app does not hide spoilers id avoid the topic until you have seen it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they're copying both Avengers movies in the whole pish faceless army fights. Other than that, it looks moderately interesting. You shouldn't be excited for DC movies anymore though. I'm also looking forward to seeing how they shoehorn Superman back into the frame.

It looks quite good tbh.
However, Man of Steel, BvS and Suicide Squad were all pretty gash, so I shall withhold judgement, and my money.

If you want a good Suicide Squad movie, watch Assault on Arkham. It's an animated movie that lasts around 75 minutes. The line-up are much more interesting, it's good fun, and the action's pretty good. The only thing that Suicide Squad does better is probably only Harley Quinn, mainly due to how good Margot Robbie was as her.

I'd put a lot of money on this 100% not happening within 10 years.

Sony announced it for October 2018, and it'll be R rated. To start their own "universe", apparently.