Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

It's late, but here is my review anyway. I hope you're still enjoying them.

http://www.tvandfilmreview.com/2013/04/30/game-of-thrones-s03-e05-kissed-by-fire/

During Jorah and Barristan's talk, I think Jorah was more concerned that Selmy knew that Jorah was originally sent over to Danearys to spy on her, rather than not knowing whether Barristan had anything to do with the assasination attempt.

During Jorah and Barristan's talk, I think Jorah was more concerned that Selmy knew that Jorah was originally sent over to Danearys to spy on her, rather than not knowing whether Barristan had anything to do with the assasination attempt.

He was originally a spy for Varys if I'm not mistaken? It mad how far some of these characters have changed from who they once were at the start.

No offence intended, but you really need to proof read more carefully.

None at all, it's the one weakness that I'm trying to rectify. As you can see, I've still got some distance to go. <_<

He was originally a spy for Varys if I'm not mistaken? It mad how far some of these characters have changed from who they once were at the start.

Aye. It was Jorah who gave Varys the information so that they could set up the assassination attempt, then he decided to thwart it himself. Ser Friendzone probably thought that would help him get in the Khaleesi's pants. Unlucky!

bit of a duff episode there. arya and tywin's scenes were good but the rest was meh.

Really more of a set-up episode, which is necessary I suppose, but there definitely no big moments. The only scenes I didn't really care for were the scenes of the wall climb - I'd put that mainly down to a lack of tension for any of the characters, having now read the books.

I enjoy the characters immensely though so I could watch them gab away for hours. Paul Kaye's really surprisingly good and Roose Bolton seems like a good actor, and very interesting - incase you're unsure he was the guy who was talking to Jaime and Brienne, and who (along with Littlefinger) can troll with the best of them on here.

Edited by The OP

For any non-bookies, there's a clue as to who has Theon - not in a scene involving him though. It's in the background of another scene, fairly prominent. See if you can spot it...

Any clues?

Edit: Just spotted it. Bloody Wanderers.

Edited by NotThePars

Any clues?

Edit: Just spotted it. Bloody Wanderers.

Subtle!

Does anyone watch this thronecast? Bit bizarre.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I Sky+ it, but only watch the interview with whatever cast member they have and the clip for next week's show. The presenter is a roaster and the wierd couple are fucking terrifying.