Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Anyway...

I just watched that episode again. Even better that time round. I can't believe I got a wee bit emotional at the King in the North scene, even if Lord Manderly looks like one of the hairy bikers.

One thing that has slightly got under my skin this season, and I do realise it's a faith militant thing, but why wasn't Lancel, Loras and others not given the chance of taking the black? That had been seen as fitting punishment for thousands of years under the high sparrow turned up. Minor detail, but it did irritate me slightly.

Poor Jorah, gone and forgotten by, well, everyone.

Planning on watching it again later,

I dunno if it was mentioned but i dont think the High Sparrow was so keen on the taking the black idea, seemed like a get out of jail free card for just about any crime, think he wanted to set an example with those from the big houses, part of his man of the people shite.

If i were Jorah i'd make my way to that place where the Meisters are trained, the white tower where Sam is? Probably his best bet

Planning on watching it again later,

I dunno if it was mentioned but i dont think the High Sparrow was so keen on the taking the black idea, seemed like a get out of jail free card for just about any crime, think he wanted to set an example with those from the big houses, part of his man of the people shite.

If i were Jorah i'd make my way to that place where the Meisters are trained, the white tower where Sam is? Probably his best bet

Oldtown

Good effort lads, chin up.

Anyway...

Don't see the Jon Targaeryn reveal coming anytime soon. Presume Bran will take an entire series 7 to crawl to Winterfell (well, he'll have to learn the news that it's ok to go back) to clue everyone in on the parentage of Jon, which will only come after Dany's started torching shit I reckon.

Edited by Christophe

Dunno if this has been done before but is there any reason the Tyrells were not allowed out of the sept when Marj started flapping? She and her family were free so i dont see any reason for stopping them leaving?

Another thing,  true to Game of Thrones, they never look back. They never explain what has happened in previous episodes.

Remember the Boltons? They were quite big, back in the day. Gone, no more. They are an ex family. Much like the Lannisters soon.

And the Baratheons. Hope Stannis' plot ends up differently in the next book...  :bairn

Just watched it again, and it's still as fantastic on a second viewing.

I reckon Jaime is going to go radge when he finds out what she's done.

He knows what she's done. He saw the wreckage and his face said it all at her coronation. She blew up half of KL caused the death of their last son. He's going to murder the shit out of her. 

That was the best episode of tv ever. So many perfect, iconic scenes. The whole KL sequence, acting, music was breathtaking. Dakingindanorf was proper fist pumping material. In a stunning episode Lady Mormont somehow steals the show. 

Dunno if this has been done before but is there any reason the Tyrells were not allowed out of the sept when Marj started flapping? She and her family were free so i dont see any reason for stopping them leaving?

Pretty sure the high sparrows men are keeping them in. To see the end of the trial. The tyrell army weren't all there though i don't think.

I think Jorah will end up at citadel and Sam can use some of his new knowledge to cure his disease. Sam knew his dad as well so there is that connection between them. Also Jorah never got his dad's valyrian steel sword but Sam has one so might be of use.

Then Sam and Jorah will be the peacekeepers/middle men for a Jon/Danerys union.