Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I think Jorah will end up at citadel and Sam can use some of his new knowledge to cure his disease. Sam knew his dad as well so there is that connection between them. Also Jorah never got his dad's valyrian steel sword but Sam has one so might be of use.

Then Sam and Jorah will be the peacekeepers/middle men for a Jon/Danerys union.

This

I think Jorah will end up at citadel and Sam can use some of his new knowledge to cure his disease. Sam knew his dad as well so there is that connection between them. Also Jorah never got his dad's valyrian steel sword but Sam has one so might be of use.

This, except with Gendry in place of every character.

Sam's obviously still got a part to play in the overall story. He will find someway of helping to stop the White Walkers, I think.

Seeing as Brann fucked the three eyed Ravens digs when he got marked by the night King. It's fair to say the magic and spells that keep the White walkers away from the wall won't be a match for a cripple with a night King mark on him.

Seeing as Brann fucked the three eyed Ravens digs when he got marked by the night King. It's fair to say the magic and spells that keep the White walkers away from the wall won't be a match for a cripple with a night King mark on him.

I thought that would be the case too. Perhaps Benjen is actually on the side of the Night's King (not by choice I'm sure) and leading Bran to safety is his way of trying to bring the wall down?

Is he though? I haven't watched back but didn't get the immediate impression that he was whipping out his zombie boab.

Its implied given his history, he likes the rape game.

Still have no clue what this Three eyed Raven stuff is about, outside of the excellent flashback scenes i tend to zone out during the Bran stuff.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Maybe I missed it but did they say where Benjen dropped Brand and Meera off? Are they back at the wall?

I read it was the tree Jon and Sam took their Nights Watch vows?

It wasn't particularly clear but I think that the shot through the trees was of the Wall in the distance.

That was the same tree that Jon and Sam took their vows, so it can't be far from the Wall.

That was the same tree that Jon and Sam took their vows, so it can't be far from the Wall.

Far enough from the wall if you've no legs and the white walkers are chasing you!

It wasn't particularly clear but I think that the shot through the trees was of the Wall in the distance.

Its within a mile or two from the wall at a guess, if memory serves when they took thier vows they went on foot to the tree and back, i cant see them venturing much further than a couple of miles from the wall with a couple of brand new members and only a few people to watch over them. Id be surprised if Brandon isnt at the gates by the end of the first episode of season 7