Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

To be brutally honest it might be better if he dies and leaves the ending to those who make the TV series,

Bit harsh!!!

Just smashed through series 1-3...wow. Amazing television. Probably one of the best things ever filmed to TV.

Band of Brothers will always be my favourite from HBO, but Game of Thrones has ran it close!

Just smashed through series 1-3...wow. Amazing television. Probably one of the best things ever filmed to TV.

Band of Brothers will always be my favourite from HBO, but Game of Thrones has ran it close!

I'd agree. I think it's possibly the second best program I've seen but Band of Brothers was the best. It was as close to perfection as I've seen (and if I could act prudish pretentious for a second, it didn't need loads of sex scenes and abrupt character deaths to keep me interested!!!)

I've finished season 2 again and I have to say The Battle of Blackwater was stunning. Absolutely stunning.

To be brutally honest it might be better if he dies and leaves the ending to those who make the TV series, not entirely sure hes got much interest or inspiration to finish the books

Jeez. Personally I would say it would be best if the creator finished the story he started, can't see it though. He has the ending as he has told the producers so it's just how we get there, I want GRRM's story even though it'll be long winded and rambling, that's part of the charm for me.

Jeez. Personally I would say it would be best if the creator finished the story he started, can't see it though. He has the ending as he has told the producers so it's just how we get there, I want GRRM's story even though it'll be long winded and rambling, that's part of the charm for me.

I'm the same as you Waldo but I was reading the books long before the TV show appeared!

I thought the opening scene was utterly brilliant.

Yeah, that, the dragon's and the Hound scenes were fantastic, imo.

The Kings Landing scenes remains stilted at best, hard to thank of many characters there they've done justice to. Terrible introduction for the Red Viper. :(

Edited by AberdeenBud

Thought it was a good solid start, with a couple of superb lines.

Book Spoilerz:

I was wondering about how the Shay/Tyrion story was going to pan out, with their relationship changing quite a bit from the book. That episode seemed to lay the groundwork for what happens next between them now.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring