Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

PEOPLE BEWARE: THIS MORNING AROUND 1:30 AM THERE WAS A FRANTIC SCREAMING WOMAN BEATING DOWN MY FRONT DOOR STATING THAT SOMEONE WAS CHASING HER. I NEVER OPENED THE DOOR BUT I TOLD HER THAT I WOULD CALL THE POLICE AND GET HER SOME HELP SHE TOLD ME NOT TO CALL THE POLICE AND SHE LEFT. BUT BEING A RETIRED POLICE INVESTIGATOR AND HER NOT WANTING ME TO CALL THE POLICE THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HER STORY! BUT FROM EXPERIENCE AND PAST CRIMES THAT I HAVE INVESTIGATED THAT THIS IS A CLASSIC  PLAY RIGHT OUT OF THE THUG PLAY BOOK------- GET A FRANTIC CRYING WOMAN TO BEAT THE  DOOR DOWN SOMETIME OVER NIGHT AND WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO HELP HER THERE WILL BE 3 OR 4 THUGS THERE TO FORCE THEIR WAY IN YOUR HOUSE  AND COMMIT A HOME INVASION, TO ROB YOU OR INJURE OR KILL YOU. I DID NOT OPEN THE DOOR BUT CALLED THE POLICE THEY ARRIVED SHORTLY AFTER AND CHECKED THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUT DID NOT FIND THE FRANTIC CRYING FEMALE ANYWHERE SO IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE WAS PROBABLY RIDING WITH A CARLOAD OF THUGS!!!   NEVER OPEN YOUR DOOR AFTER DARK UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS KNOCKING!!!!!

Who comes up with this pish? And why :lol:

It is getting close to the 20th anniversary of this event

Spoiler

I lived in Paris on and off in the late 1980's when I had a free apartment in Port de Lila and I often travelled through the tunnel where one of the most protected women in the world died in one of the safest cars on the planet .This is what I believe happened to the future Kings mother who I suspect was pregnant with the baby of Mohamed Al Fayed's son Dodi.There was no way that the British Royal family were going to allow Another illegitimate heir to the crown be born to a Muslim.The 'S' class Mercedes being driven by the professional chaffeur Henri Paul, entered the tunnel at something of a reasonable speed considering that everyone speeds in Paris.The 'S Class' was one of the first 'fly by wire' cars where the throttle, brakes and power steering were electronically controlled.This particular tunnel is unique in Europe where it has exposed pillars which pose a very large danger of impact rather than smooth tunnel walls which are designed not to cause an abrupt stop in the event of contact.I believe that at the behest of senior members of the British Royal Family, soaked in hundreds of years of colonial blood, the secret services put in place the assasination of the heir to the thrones mother.It could easily have been done like this.Gain access to the Mercedes perhaps during a regular mechanical service and use one of the worlds most advanced but declining military industrial complex's to 'chip' the computer that controls, speed, brakes and steering.On entry into the tunnel, MI5 takes control of the vehicle and gives gas. The powerful mercedes surges forward. When sufficient speed is achieved in seconds the left front brake is applied causing the vehicle to 'dive' left to have effectively, a head on collison against an unmovable concrete coloumn.Diana Spencer was surprisingly not wearing a seatbelt which surprisingly was broken and surprisingly the attending ambulance took an eternity to arive at the near by hospital ensuring she was dead on arrival as required.Very good video exposing one of the most evil families on the planet guilty of murdering tens of millions of people world wide. Not just us Irish. Irish Holacust not Famine.http://yournewswire.com/banned-in-the-uk-princess-diana-documentary-unlawful-killing-must-see/More evidence on the ghastly Royals https://www.facebook.com/notes/kevin-hester/evidence-on-the-ghastly-royals/10201706482236506

so if you are getting driven through the streets of Paris by a drunk driver and not using your seat belt BE AWARE 

It is getting close to the 20th anniversary of this event
Spoiler  
I lived in Paris on and off in the late 1980's when I had a free apartment in Port de Lila and I often travelled through the tunnel where one of the most protected women in the world died in one of the safest cars on the planet .This is what I believe happened to the future Kings mother who I suspect was pregnant with the baby of Mohamed Al Fayed's son Dodi.There was no way that the British Royal family were going to allow Another illegitimate heir to the crown be born to a Muslim.The 'S' class Mercedes being driven by the professional chaffeur Henri Paul, entered the tunnel at something of a reasonable speed considering that everyone speeds in Paris.The 'S Class' was one of the first 'fly by wire' cars where the throttle, brakes and power steering were electronically controlled.This particular tunnel is unique in Europe where it has exposed pillars which pose a very large danger of impact rather than smooth tunnel walls which are designed not to cause an abrupt stop in the event of contact.I believe that at the behest of senior members of the British Royal Family, soaked in hundreds of years of colonial blood, the secret services put in place the assasination of the heir to the thrones mother.It could easily have been done like this.Gain access to the Mercedes perhaps during a regular mechanical service and use one of the worlds most advanced but declining military industrial complex's to 'chip' the computer that controls, speed, brakes and steering.On entry into the tunnel, MI5 takes control of the vehicle and gives gas. The powerful mercedes surges forward. When sufficient speed is achieved in seconds the left front brake is applied causing the vehicle to 'dive' left to have effectively, a head on collison against an unmovable concrete coloumn.Diana Spencer was surprisingly not wearing a seatbelt which surprisingly was broken and surprisingly the attending ambulance took an eternity to arive at the near by hospital ensuring she was dead on arrival as required.Very good video exposing one of the most evil families on the planet guilty of murdering tens of millions of people world wide. Not just us Irish. Irish Holacust not Famine.http://yournewswire.com/banned-in-the-uk-princess-diana-documentary-unlawful-killing-must-see/More evidence on the ghastly Royals https://www.facebook.com/notes/kevin-hester/evidence-on-the-ghastly-royals/10201706482236506

so if you are getting driven through the streets of Paris by a drunk driver and not using your seat belt BE AWARE 

Feel free to use this when appropriate
IMG_1496229457.977123.jpg

12 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

PEOPLE BEWARE: THIS MORNING AROUND 1:30 AM THERE WAS A FRANTIC SCREAMING WOMAN BEATING DOWN MY FRONT DOOR STATING THAT SOMEONE WAS CHASING HER. I NEVER OPENED THE DOOR BUT I TOLD HER THAT I WOULD CALL THE POLICE AND GET HER SOME HELP SHE TOLD ME NOT TO CALL THE POLICE AND SHE LEFT. BUT BEING A RETIRED POLICE INVESTIGATOR AND HER NOT WANTING ME TO CALL THE POLICE THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HER STORY! BUT FROM EXPERIENCE AND PAST CRIMES THAT I HAVE INVESTIGATED THAT THIS IS A CLASSIC  PLAY RIGHT OUT OF THE THUG PLAY BOOK------- GET A FRANTIC CRYING WOMAN TO BEAT THE  DOOR DOWN SOMETIME OVER NIGHT AND WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO HELP HER THERE WILL BE 3 OR 4 THUGS THERE TO FORCE THEIR WAY IN YOUR HOUSE  AND COMMIT A HOME INVASION, TO ROB YOU OR INJURE OR KILL YOU. I DID NOT OPEN THE DOOR BUT CALLED THE POLICE THEY ARRIVED SHORTLY AFTER AND CHECKED THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUT DID NOT FIND THE FRANTIC CRYING FEMALE ANYWHERE SO IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE WAS PROBABLY RIDING WITH A CARLOAD OF THUGS!!!   NEVER OPEN YOUR DOOR AFTER DARK UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS KNOCKING!!!!!

Kinda sounds like what happened to Jamie Lee Curtis at the end of Halloween. Hopefully she had a coathanger, a knife and a gun wielding psychiatrist handy. 

Edited by The OP

On 2017-5-31 at 01:08, Todd_is_God said:

"Home invasion" reminds me of a workmate who shared a flat with a couple of chaps in the West End. The owner of the flat informed them that there would be a new flatmate moving in. 

My workmate went out on the lash, went home in the early hours and wandered into his living room to see a big black chap watching the TV. 

My workmate shat a brick and ran into the street screaming "HOUSE INVASION. HOUSE INVASION". 

Needless to say, that was the new flatmate. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

A shouty retired police investigator, obviously.

Is that a real job title?