Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I never like to side with the outraged facebook mob, but the police officer is out of order shooting the dog. It's a natural reaction of any dog if they see that their owner is in trouble, and it just seems like the typical response of a redneck in a position of power to put a few bullets through it.

noticed a few folk posting jokes straight from sickipedia (as in it's sitting at the top joke of the day) in a vain hunt for likes recently. Pretty much up there with the "pick a funny status" apps for the hard of thinking.

ddddd.jpg

Had a look at her profile, and she has a picture of her brother being led away in handcuffs by two police officers captioned 'miss him so much'.

:lol:

That was fucking cringeworthy.

Just saw this on my feed.

View discretion is advised if you're a dog lover.

People leaving comments such as "I watched it - the poor baby :(that fat power trippin' police officer should lose his badge..." and "omg that is sick is kill the b*****d.im shakin."

Now the way I see it is if the dog was posing a serious threat to the officers they were within their rights to shoot it. But was it necessary in this case?

It looks as if the Police Officer tried to grab the dog. Quite retarded IMO.

Uploaded a few photos of my graduation just there and my auntie is going through them all and 'liking' every single one individually. My phone is going nuts. Just 'like' the fucking album ffs.

EDIT: She missed 5 of 16, what a boot.

Edited by Marshmallo