Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I was thinking the same thing. f**k knows why the Facebook brain donor brigade have gotten attached to this one.

I have got a fucking cheek to talk though. I subscribed to an American lassie on Youtube the other week on the basis that she had ginger hair and huge tits.

On second thought, perfectly valid reasons IMO.

Great reasons :thumsup2

ARGH. Too late. I've been friends with a Chris Davies for 5 years and I never knew he was a hackers. I even had a couple of pints with him on Saturday night and I didn't notice him trying to figure out my Computer ID and Address. I've deleted him now just to make sure. That's the last pint I have with Chris.

ARGH. Too late. I've been friends with a Chris Davies for 5 years and I never knew he was a hackers. I even had a couple of pints with him on Saturday night and I didn't notice him trying to figure out my Computer ID and Address. I've deleted him now just to make sure. That's the last pint I have with Chris.

Better safe than sorry hunni. x

so brave

Someone who I'm FB friends with (an occasional poster on here) has just 'liked' a picture of a baby who has either been born with deformed arms or has had them amputated. I'll just C&P the Facebook Rant I just had:

I'm not really a fan of ranting on Facebook, but... see folk who 'like' and 'share' pictures of kids with disabilities, sick animals and stuff like that... why? I don't want to see particularly upsetting pictures plastered all over my feed. I come on here for a bit of a laugh and to keep in touch with folk, not to be reminded about various horrible things that happen throughout the world.

And see this "one like = one pray" pish? Why not get off your arse and do something productive for charity or something like that, rather than just 'liking' a picture on a daft website and convincing yourself that you're helping?

mqdefault.jpg

*insert city* this weekend with my boys/girls! Hope ur ready for us! letsssss be having ya!

Shut up, will you shut up? Just shut up. The 4 of you will check into a travel inn and one of you will get so drunk on the Friday night the rest of you will have to go home with them at half 11. Fucking pipe down.

*insert city* this weekend with my boys/girls! Hope ur ready for us! letsssss be having ya!

Shut up, will you shut up? Just shut up. The 4 of you will check into a travel inn and one of you will get so drunk on the Friday night the rest of you will have to go home with them at half 11. Fucking pipe down.

delia-smith-lets-be-havin-you.jpg