Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Posts from rangers fans on the subject of the tartan army and the sea and not supporting Scotland 

"Im sorry but i can't bring myself to support a team full of traitors and time - I'm watching the england game instead"

"Tartan army fans are an embarrassment the way they go around pushing all over the place and lifting their kilts up"

Awfully short memory considering their support rampaged their way through manchester trashing everything in their path - lucky enough not to fucking kill anyone that night!! Its just unreal how they can say that as rangers fans of all people !!  :lol:

The amount of pushing they do is disgusting. No manners.

Met these Christian loonies from San Diego when I was buying hunners of Motherwell merchandise in preparation for our Scottish Cup final with Celtic in 2011. There I am standing at the bus stop with my multiple flags, scarves and 'Well top on, generally just looking like one big b*****d of a Battenberg cake, when I'm approached by about 4 of them with their ukulele. They ask me my name and whether I want to come down to the church on Muir Street with them. I said ''ach I gottae catch the bus'' but by this point they had started to sing Christian songs..With their ukulele..With my name incorporated in them..With the generally Walking Dead esque folks that frequent Motherwell's Brandon Parade filing past with looks that could only say ''ahahaha look at this c**t!'' Oh but then they start to gather in a huddle with me and pray. Whilst they prayed for a fulfilling day from the sky fairy, I prayed not to make eye contact with a ned. This was all highly embarrassing stuff, there was simply nothing else to lose. ''There's free lunch at the church!'' Free lunch ye say? Count me in. So for the next couple of hours they try and turn me into one of them, to no avail. We go away, we befriend eachother on Facebook and every so often absolute garbage like this pops up.....

''Had a really fascinating conversation today with Evie about evolution at the museum of man at balboa park. Most blatant display of the classic evolution scene... A sequence of skulls from different monkeys and finally the most 'advanced primate'-- the human. Funny that even a child recognizes that it's nonsense!

I'm excited to see her growing in distinguishing what is truth and lies in the world she's growing up in.''

<_<

Met these Christian loonies from San Diego when I was buying hunners of Motherwell merchandise in preparation for our Scottish Cup final with Celtic in 2011. There I am standing at the bus stop with my multiple flags, scarves and 'Well top on, generally just looking like one big b*****d of a Battenberg cake, when I'm approached by about 4 of them with their ukulele. They ask me my name and whether I want to come down to the church on Muir Street with them. I said ''ach I gottae catch the bus'' but by this point they had started to sing Christian songs..With their ukulele..With my name incorporated in them..With the generally Walking Dead esque folks that frequent Motherwell's Brandon Parade filing past with looks that could only say ''ahahaha look at this c**t!'' Oh but then they start to gather in a huddle with me and pray. Whilst they prayed for a fulfilling day from the sky fairy, I prayed not to make eye contact with a ned. This was all highly embarrassing stuff, there was simply nothing else to lose. ''There's free lunch at the church!'' Free lunch ye say? Count me in. So for the next couple of hours they try and turn me into one of them, to no avail. We go away, we befriend eachother on Facebook and every so often absolute garbage like this pops up.....

The f**k have i just read . :blink:

Getting a few 'I like it on the couch' posts from women on mine. Tragic attention seeking.

ETA: Even worse are the thick as f**k guys who post replies like "omg is this what I think it means" while probably having a big w**k, only to later find out it's obviously nothing to do with shagging. Morons.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

Getting a few 'I like it on the couch' posts from women on mine. Tragic attention seeking.

ETA: Even worse are the thick as f**k guys who post replies like "omg is this what I think it means" while probably having a big w**k, only to later find out it's obviously nothing to do with shagging. Morons.

How about the "I like it on the table ones"? Or is that just my timeline.

i dont even know what they are going on about tbh

more than happy to wind them up once i find out what it is

i dont even know what they are going on about tbh

more than happy to wind them up once i find out what it is

My guess is it's where they eat their dinner. What is the point in all this breast cancer awareness pish? Everyone is aware of its existence.