Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I clearly made the cut as I'm still seeing this roaster's updates. The latest being, "Feeling Fed Up". The inevitable, "What's up?" etc replies came and she answered with a dramatic, "I doubt anyone would notice if I was a million miles away. I'm surrounded by people, yet I feel so alone". Then followed umpteen fellow full time mummys giving it, "I'd miss you" etc.

I should delete her, but then I'd have nothing to post on here about!

"I swear if I ever see nastasic I will murder him literally fs what a piece of shit serbian croatian whatever the f**k type niko bellic illegal immigrant f**k doesn't make it any better with that shitehole excuse of a keeper coming out for the ball. As soon as January comes get him sold to Watford or something ffs!!!"

I don't think I've seen anything more tragic than a little ginger loser from Pollok pretending to be so upset about a Man City game.

"I swear if I ever see nastasic I will murder him literally fs what a piece of shit serbian croatian whatever the f**k type niko bellic illegal immigrant f**k doesn't make it any better with that shitehole excuse of a keeper coming out for the ball. As soon as January comes get him sold to Watford or something ffs!!!"

I don't think I've seen anything more tragic than a little ginger loser from Pollok pretending to be so upset about a Man City game.

Niko Bellic was Russian. Everyone knows this. Also issuing a clear death threat online isn't the brightest thing to do.

What`s the cop with folk changing their profile pics to fucking giraffe`s.

There's a pish riddle going round, and if you get the answer wrong, you change your photo to a giraffe.

3.00am the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors, its your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese.

What is the first thing you open?

Remember message me only. If you get it right i'll post your name here. If you get it wrong change your profile pic.

Edit to put the riddle in a quote, in case some smarta*se pm's me an answer!

Edited by Mark Connolly

There's a pish riddle going round, and if you get the answer wrong, you change your photo to a giraffe.

Edit to put the riddle in a quote, in case some smarta*se pm's me an answer!

The answer is you open the door to let them in surely? That sounds like a suitably pishy answer for this kind of riddle.

Pish......a thought door as well. Actually wouldn't it be eyelids?

Now we're just being pedantic

I'd be fucking raging if my parents turned up at my house in the middle of the night just to get some preserves and a bevy.