Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

attachicon.gif10294442_10202950184529105_7371139907502372696_n.jpg

Guy insults people taking part in Glasgow's 'race for life'.

A pack of angry, moronic woman managed to find out where the lad works - a small shop in Silverburn. Only it turns out he doesn't and didn't actually work there. The owner of the small independent shop is now desperately trying to appease the hysterical female cretins and trying to ensure they don't boycott/trash the place.

Facebook at its best.

He claims to be assistant manager at Modelzone !!

... and he's a fan of wrestling and 'Rangers' :1eye

i fukin hate Dunfermline what a fukin pile of shite they r. fukin playin east fife at home and they get beat complete useless b*****ds theres goes me winnin 125 quid the day coz they cant beat a team fighting relegation at home. complete c***s

havin wee sash bash in ma gaff wae Thomas Allan f**k the pope n the ira

So I have been workin in retail for nearly 10 years now. i have 3 years experience as a supervisor and am now currently an assistant manager but according to Lidl i don´t have enough experience for a store assistant job AYE SURE NAE BOTHER LIDL FUKIN JOKE

i fukin hate Dunfermline what a fukin pile of shite they r. fukin playin east fife at home and they get beat complete useless b*****ds theres goes me winnin 125 quid the day coz they cant beat a team fighting relegation at home. complete c***s

havin wee sash bash in ma gaff wae Thomas Allan f**k the pope n the ira

So I have been workin in retail for nearly 10 years now. i have 3 years experience as a supervisor and am now currently an assistant manager but according to Lidl i don´t have enough experience for a store assistant job AYE SURE NAE BOTHER LIDL FUKIN JOKE

You know your life's in the shitter when you're knocked back from Lidl.

You know your life's in the shitter when you're knocked back from Lidl.

Lidl apparently have an excellent trainee manager programme, one of the best.

They clearlyhave a good filtering policy as well.

Lidl apparently have an excellent trainee manager programme, one of the best.

They clearlyhave a good filtering policy as well.

Yeah it was a cheap gag and not one I'm proud of.

The impression I get with Lidl is that they seem to pay pretty well but you'll be doing every hour God sends and pretty much running the store on your own - or with a solitary punter to man the till.

post-34837-0-03061500-1399332081_thumb.p

She complains that young girls are having children - her sister had a child at sixteen.

She moans that it's 'her taxes' paying for it - she only left school a couple of years ago and has since worked part-time in a supermarket so one can only presume that her tax contributions will have been minimal to say the least :1eye

Still, I'm sure we all appreciate a bit of life advice from moronic teenage girls from time to time.

Edited by Hammer Jag

post-34837-0-36687900-1399332673_thumb.p

So we have people in a panic because they think it could be their friend or relative lying on the pavement receiving treatment from paramedic thanks to this attention seeking imbecile, but she soon redeems herself by putting everyone at ease with her expert medical analysis - the man must be fine because his dog's tail is wagging!

post-34837-0-87175000-1399332935.png

attachicon.gifuntitled.png

She complains that young girls are having children - her sister had a child at sixteen.

She moans that it's 'her taxes' paying for it - she only left school a couple of years ago and has since worked part-time in a supermarket so one can only presume that her tax contributions will have been minimal to say the least :1eye

Still, I'm sure we all appreciate a bit of life advice from moronic teenage girls from time to time.

She really should speak to someone about that giant white square on her face

So we have people in a panic because they think it could be their friend or relative lying on the pavement receiving treatment from paramedic thanks to this attention seeking imbecile, but she soon redeems herself by putting everyone at ease with her expert medical analysis - the man must be fine because his dog's tail is wagging!

attachicon.gifuntitled (7).png

Haha. That's the best one on this thread in ages

attachicon.gifuntitled (7).png

Haha. That's the best one on this thread in ages

How the f**k is Sherice ever just the first name that comes into your head?

Someone just shared a video titled "(shocking VIDEO) A giant Anaconda swallows Up a Nigga Zookeeper in South Africa"

:huh:

They haven't shared they've clicked on something dodgy.