Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Anyone else noticed the group "the day we all vote no"? 3 people on my Facebook have joined it, all 3 are the biggest rangers supporting gimps on the planet.

This popped up on mine this morning, and funnily enough, it was also shared by a Rangers fan. I was also invited to join the one about all voting yes, by a Scottish guy who lives in New Zealand so can't even take part in the referendum, same as myself as I live abroad too.

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

If Manchester, England, it would still be pushing it as that is hundreds of miles away from this 'caring sharer' on my feed.

But it is Manchester in New Hampshire in the fecking States you fecking tool!!!

''hide all from'' was chosen :)

post-25521-0-11609300-1401217359_thumb.j

With the holiday season kicking in I'm about to get pissed off with the folk constantly updating on holiday. There was one guy on my friends list who was in Ibiza from Sunday to Tuesday.

He managed to post 17 updates, loads of constant check ins, adding photos and videos etc. Really fucks me off as all he was talking about was how great the openings are as everyone is there "for the love of the music" yet he is glued to his phone the full time he is there.

His friend that he met out there had been there for a week and he posted about 15 updates. I don't see the attraction of having to posting constant when over there, or even taking your phone. Could they not have just waited till they got home to put up their photos? Cocks.

There's loads of birds on mine doing this '30 day abs challenge'. Get yourself down the fruit and veg aisle hen. No amount of crunches will move that flab.

There's loads of birds on mine doing this '30 day abs challenge'. Get yourself down the fruit and veg aisle hen. No amount of crunches will move that flab.

in more positive news there is a squating one aswell and most of he birds liking it on my facebook are already decent , so here is hoping they are updating a video diary :lol:

1604534_872046642809200_1485050712948618

If you're in this boat, perhaps being more interesting and less passive-aggressive would decrease your pal's texting latency.

The shameless theft is another problem...

MjAxMy1hM2ExYTJkYTc0MTYzNmY1.png

...and it's not limited to the bleating Facebook generation, this has been doing the rounds on LinkedIn for ages now:

leader_vs_boss.jpg

boss-vs-leader.png

People adding stuff in the middle of their name on Facebook, for example the 2 I've seen today:

"*1st name* ispaddysprincess *2ndname"

"1st name mummytoanangel 2nd name"

What the f**k is wrong with people