Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A very public relationship end is going on at the moment and its fucking torture.

From what I can gather, boy has dumped girl and they are 'both devastated'.

She keeps leaving statuses saying 'heartbroken' bla bla bla, she is getting the outbreak of 'CHIN UP DAWL' 'WE <3 YOU DONT WORRY ***' 'HE CANT BE WORTH IT IF HE'S NOT FIGHTING FOR YOU BABY' and he is liking pretty much every comment that's left :huh:

He's leaving comments on her statuses saying 'so gutted baby, love you'.

I'm so fucking angry and confused at what's going on.

She says she wants to fight for it, he likes the status, leaves likes on comments on the status yet all she does is leave more statuses saying how heartbroken she is etc.

Arseholes.

I hate shit like that....why be so public?!

Highlights the difference in what men & women need in a relationship though.

Women need love whereas men need respect.

A very public relationship end is going on at the moment and its fucking torture.

She keeps leaving statuses saying 'heartbroken' bla bla bla, she is getting the outbreak of 'CHIN UP DAWL' 'WE <3 YOU DONT WORRY ***' 'HE CANT BE WORTH IT IF HE'S NOT FIGHTING FOR YOU BABY' and he is liking pretty much every comment that's left :huh:

She says she wants to fight for it, he likes the status, leaves likes on comments on the status yet all she does is leave more statuses saying how heartbroken she is etc.

Arseholes.

You need to delete both of these numbskulls. Immediately.

Arseholes.

"You need the boab", is the only comment you need to make, and it'll quickly change the situation.

Arseholes.

Is that you speaking or one of the couple?

I hate shit like that....why be so public?!

Highlights the difference in what men & women need in a relationship though.

Women need love whereas men need respect.

post-21687-0-32941200-1426276549_thumb.p

I've seen at least dozen people claiming that they have "the best mum in the world". Now, they can't all be right so there should be some sort of fight to the death to try and settle the argument once and for all. Last mum standing can then claim the title

Good luck on Facebook today.

I've seen few self congratulatory single mum posts already!

It never ceases to amaze me how many single mums who live only with their pre-ambulatory children are able to wake up to gifts from them.

I'd be calling the police since someone had obviously broken into my house.