Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

What about the wifie that bought a car from Arnold Clark and claimed to not know she didn't have fully comprehensive insurance after she pranged it 2 days later?

It only took her 3 years to register her disgust.

Anything that puts people off going to Arnold Shark is fine by me tbh, we have a young lassie who came in asking if we could find her a car, she wants something bigger than a Corsa and a 5 door. She'd been at Arnold Clark and they'd been charging her £100 a week for looking and then offered her a VW Up :lol:

Anything that puts people off going to Arnold Shark is fine by me tbh, we have a young lassie who came in asking if we could find her a car, she wants something bigger than a Corsa and a 5 door. She'd been at Arnold Clark and they'd been charging her £100 a week for looking and then offered her a VW Up :lol:

Surely to f**k it doesn't take that long to show her an Astra?

I'm sorry, but if you are stupid enough to pay someone £100 a week to find you a car, you deserve to be fleeced.

I'm sorry, but if you are stupid enough to pay someone £100 a week to find you a car, you deserve to be fleeced.

She didnt know they were charging that until it came out her account, she cancelled it and came to us as soon as she found out.

Yep, I walked in, told them the car I wanted, they found it for me within the hour.

Why would you pay them to find a car? :lol:

Because shes a young lassie who wasnt sure what she was wanting and was wanting suggestions and a test drive in things to figure it out.

She didnt know they were charging that until it came out her account, she cancelled it and came to us as soon as she found out.

Because shes a young lassie who wasnt sure what she was wanting and was wanting suggestions and a test drive in things to figure it out.

How exactly did they get her details to start charging her?

Forgive me if I suspect that she's a little dim, or talking complete pish.

How exactly did they get her details to start charging her?

Forgive me if I suspect that she's a little dim, or talking complete pish.

Shes got a quote for finance on a car, "just to see" if she could afford what she thought she could, and they asked for her bank details at the same time, she assumed it was to do with the finance quote.

Shes got a quote for finance on a car, "just to see" if she could afford what she thought she could, and they asked for her bank details at the same time, she assumed it was to do with the finance quote.

I've never heard so much shite in my life. You have to sign a direct debit mandate before they can take money out, so she obviously did that. She's lying to you, or taking the piss. For sympathy.

I've never heard so much shite in my life. You have to sign a direct debit mandate before they can take money out, so she obviously did that. She's lying to you, or taking the piss. For sympathy.

Shes not really the type to make shite up tbh, but she is the type of lassie who'd be agreeing to things and signing things without really understanding it. I'm amazed she never got bullied into buying a car there.

I presume she has reported them to the police for removing money from her account without permission then?