Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"Shoot for the moon and if you miss you'll land among the stars" - eh no, the nearest star will be trillions of miles away and you'll still be a single mother working in admin.

Also can't be doing with people who hammer home what their job is on every occasion. The worst on my friend list are a teacher who shares loads of pish along the lines of "50 signs you're definitely a teacher" which doesn't include 'mental breakdown' a couple of nurses who do the same thing and a PT who shares endless boring articles about protein. Fair enough at least the PT might want to generate business but the teachers and nurses are just fucking brutal.

Is that the Irish boy that pretends to be his girlfriend?

This fucking nobber? Girls keep sharing his videos with "omgz totally hilarious love him.". Id love for him to suffer an acid rain downpour.

post-42418-14409299534485_thumb.jpg

This fucking nobber? Girls keep sharing his videos with "omgz totally hilarious love him.". Id love for him to suffer an acid rain downpour.

His first one or 2 I'll admit I thought were okay, then as per usual they take it too far and constantly show up on your feed.

And he makes money for doing it for f**k sakes.

Yeah. Apparently hes hilarious, he just seems like an utter c**t to me.

As a teacher I have more than a few teacher friends on fb and by far the worst is those who post pictures of cards etc that pupils have given them. Blatant self congratulary like bait

Serious child protection issues there - you should report them for having inappropriate relationships with their pupils.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=927054310688526&id=100001518982043&set=a.314684301925533.71498.100001518982043&source=48&ref=bookmarks

That's your couch and all the other stuff you would have gave away for free Elaine Gordon is selling I told you's she woulda done that

Somewhere in the weeg, a wifie gives a pal all her old shite, who promptly banged it up on a 'buy&sell' page an hour ago.

Kicking off nicely :)