Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I imagine the person who hacked it is rather regretting doing so after trying to read that. Think my IQ dropped just trying to

I've read the first two lines, and I genuinely have had to go and get some painkillers as it has hurt my brain.

I actually can't read that and I tried to, several times.

Jesus Christ, how any human can understand that is unbelievable.

I imagine the person who hacked it is rather regretting doing so after trying to read that. Think my IQ dropped just trying to

I've read the first two lines, and I genuinely have had to go and get some painkillers as it has hurt my brain.

I did warn you...

I believe it's what the young people refer to as a "diss" - A contemporary urban rap whereby defamatory lyrics about a rival area, or "scheme", are composed in sync with a quirky repetitive beat accompanied by an optional electronic bass. Innit.

Spot on. People realised it was ridiculous around 2004 but clearly this girl never received the memo.

Oscar Wilde would be proud.

I have lost all hope in humanity. sad.gif

Edited by forzamorton

See these folk who put up a photo of a soldier cuddling their child and the caption: 'Like this if you want to see them reunited', and it literally gets tens of thousands of likes.... that rips my fucking knitting.

1. It's his job, no-one drafted him or forced him out to whatever country he is serving in under duress, he's paid for it and well thought of.

2. If he wasn't there he'd be away from his child at another army base within the US anyway.

3. Why like it? How will you ever fucking know if they'll ever be reunited or when? You don't know who he is, where the photo was taken, when it was taken and the context of the picture.

Stop clogging up my inbox with shite like this and photos preaching to me about how beautiful a deformed child is. I. Don't. Fucking. Want. To. Like. Any. Of. This. Shite!!!!!

See these folk who put up a photo of a soldier cuddling their child and the caption: 'Like this if you want to see them reunited', and it literally gets tens of thousands of likes.... that rips my fucking knitting.

1. It's his job, no-one drafted him or forced him out to whatever country he is serving in under duress, he's paid for it and well thought of.

2. If he wasn't there he'd be away from his child at another army base within the US anyway.

3. Why like it? How will you ever fucking know if they'll ever be reunited or when? You don't know who he is, where the photo was taken, when it was taken and the context of the picture.

Stop clogging up my inbox with shite like this and photos preaching to me about how beautiful a deformed child is. I. Don't. Fucking. Want. To. Like. Any. Of. This. Shite!!!!!

1286892667thumbs_up_you_like_this_bumper_sticker-p128096592726024722trl0_400-300x300.jpg

There's that one and there's a little kid in hospital and I think a little African kid beside some dirty water. They are just like the old chain mail letters you used to get done with stock photos off the net and a made up story.

"every like is a hug for 3year old Sophie before her heart replacement surgery" bollocks.

Pictures of peoples' kids on their first day at school.

Yep. Absolutely chock full of them yesterday. A lot of folk I was in school with. It's like they made some sort of pact to get some poor guys to flung their beans up them at the same time.

A girl in my year has had here facebook hacked so the person who hacked it read her mails and discovered this:

*WARNING* You may lose some brain cells while reading this.

"Yyyyyyyy wwwwww tttttttt ya bassssss ....... f**k YER FUCKIN BROOMY !!!!!!!!! Kim malcolm youra sket. naw am naw ? Wanty bet ? Kaylwigh mcmenimin you pure skank look you hink yera fuckin tank lyle orr ya fuckin tool biffie mcloud ya pitbull hahahaha ywtttt !!! Singin here wi here wi here wi fuckin go west burds here we runny fuckin show singin here wi here wi here wi fuckin go lets go lets go lets go fuckin mentollllll ...... fck yer fuckin brooomyyyyy... karly balloch checky quiff , a smell fish ? Geeza sniff ! 2 guys wan hole .. baby dick , baby dick ats naw aw ye seen ey state of yer fuckin maw , look aty size eh yer fuckin crown al bounce at dome all over town peter campbell your a treg any shite al break em legs .. paige orr yer fuckin fattt , bo n fishy flaps .. fishy flaps ? Aw ats awrite , al gae her some deo n a shave enight , shave enight ? Atll do kellyanne ya fuckin moo , dazza cee , checky hair , biffie biffie youra bear , winch ma burd aw isat right wheres yer kettle a needa shite need a shite ? Al use yer face itll improve it anyway ya fat disgrace y w fuckin ttt ya bassssssss singing here wi here wi here wi fuckin go lets go lets go lets go fuckin mental .. jason robson ya slevery bass , louise glass is a naebad lass , mate mate mate its mick mick iny mix mick 2k6 .. mick 2k6 ........ BOW BOUNDS gary anderson state a you mate ye look like a fuckin jew squinty eyed n ye smella pish mate ye look like a fuckin fish winch anyhen wae a fuckin hole windy touch you wey a ten ft pole gary mate ye make is sick big chap yerra fuckin nick swear tae god ye make is spew why wid anyone wanty winch you wan hing you remwmber son .. amy brown is numberer fuckin wannnnn !! Here wi here wi here wi fuckin go ... neil street here we come !!!! Lauren kemp ya fuckin hoe youve gitta face like a camel toe , always lookin furra shag , tits oot on fb furry lads , ye make me laugh ye make me sick aaron lyons a fuckin p***k , who ye lookin at her or me , break yer nose ats howll itll be , murray murray your just fat , depressed is f**k you sure yera lad .. bucky drinker ae ats mingin your maws fannys fuckin ringing , ringing ringing , aye aye when she comes am on top singing whos number one ? Number wan ? Obvs ats you !! Good or l hit ye wae a fuckin shoe , mushy mushy , peas n mash , basebaw bat n a bag a grass , jason scott yer inna home yer speks dae nuhin furat dome dome ats naw aw you look like yev only git wan baw haajahaha no way and last of all theres fuckin jay , jay jay a shout fury west , sit doon hen ya fuckin pest jk mate ypt naw , naw eh port , eh penny fern team mate mate mate its ginge f**k yer fuckin kennilworthhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ywt"

Talk of my Facebook tonight and is currently trending in the Glasgow area.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

f**k. Sake

My head hurts now. I managed about 3 lines then felt something dribbling (escaping?) from my ear.

Pictures of peoples' kids on their first day at school.

A guy on my Facebook (who occasionally posts on here) had a status saying "My favourite day of the year, everyone puts up pictures of their kids in school uniform. Right Click. Save As" laugh.gif It got 18 likes biggrin.gif

I don't have Facebook and never have done but overheard 2 people in the work today, 1 asking the other if they'd seen the pic of "the wee man going to school"...

f**k off, no-one cares about your childs first day.

Haha.

I mean isn't a kid's 1st day of School only like 2 hours or something? Why's that so traumatic for you or the wean? Man up FFS.

Here's the latest from the fuckwit I posted about earlier (the 'why are the junkies healthy' guy):

13 likes in about 5 minutes. :blink:

It's things like this that make me hate society.

Edited by forzamorton