Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This #CutForZane shite.

I'm not against it or anything, if young girls wish to injure themselves severely on the basis of a pretend musician leaving a pretend band then I just consider natural selection.

It's very similar to a 33 year old virgin living with his mother and three cats that feels the need to self-hard when The Castricatchular defeats The Empelfutchicatchur in the World Wrestling Universe Mega-Forever-Awesome Champion Challenge.

Shoot yourselves, you fucks. It's natural selection. :babe2

Harsh but fair. Somebody I know shared a picture of somebody who posted a pic with a disembodied dog's head saying something like "I've killed my dog for you Zayne. Come back or I'll kill more". Not sure if it's real or not but it makes me feel sick if it is. I'm not a huge campaigner for animal rights or any of that but it has to be one of the most twisted things I've even seen. If it's true that it. Folk that "#CutForZayne" should die, simple.

Harsh but fair. Somebody I know shared a picture of somebody who posted a pic with a disembodied dog's head saying something like "I've killed my dog for you Zayne. Come back or I'll kill more". Not sure if it's real or not but it makes me feel sick if it is. I'm not a huge campaigner for animal rights or any of that but it has to be one of the most twisted things I've even seen. If it's true that it. Folk that "#CutForZayne" should die, simple.

Don't treat the internet so seriously chief.

Not in a million years is this stuff real. Its the very definition attention seeking drivel.

Trust me I'm not defending the USA, it's full of people who WOULD write this, but they would use "pissed" not "pissed off" so it's a fake from the shores of the UK

"Euthanize" with a 'z' , and the attempt at "vamose" makes it clear it's a ham.

10981394_10155258086975301_7364814578815

I've seen this shared a few times recently.

It's funny how people will complain about spam email and junk mail but will quite happily share this shit.

Don't you just hate when you loose something? :(

Unless it's a bra yes.

Always amuses me that people complain about spam email and junk mail but will quite happily share this pish..

Edited by Swarley

post-59731-14278117880237_thumb.jpg

Right, so this appeared on my feed. One lassie really doesnt get it:

Lassie: "I rly dont get this lol"
Bloke: "lol, really? If you drive you'd get it"
Lassie: "I do drive but still don't get it"
Bloke: "Turn it upside down ;)"
Lassie: "What's that got to do with driving?"
Bloke: "It doesn't really but in this instance you would be approachig the space with the number the right way up ;)"
Lassie: "That car looks reversed in to me"

Edit to add:

Bloke: "Well, yeah but the point still stands that you are approaching it with the number the right way up"

Lassie: "But you wouldn't see it unless you look in your mirror and even then it would be backwards"

Backwards is quite apt in this case. What a fucking moron.

Edited by Sweaty Morph

attachicon.gif1427812047224.jpg

Right, so this appeared on my feed. One lassie really doesnt get it:

Lassie: "I rly dont get this lol"

Bloke: "lol, really? If you drive you'd get it"

Lassie: "I do drive but still don't get it"

Bloke: "Turn it upside down ;)"

Lassie: "What's that got to do with driving?"

Bloke: "It doesn't really but in this instance you would be approachig the space with the number the right way up ;)"

Lassie: "That car looks reversed in to me"

Edit to add:

Bloke: "Well, yeah but the point still stands that you are approaching it with the number the right way up"

Lassie: "But you wouldn't see it unless you look in your mirror and even then it would be backwards"

Backwards is quite apt in this case. What a fucking moron.

That's appeared on my feed a couple of times and I'm absolutely black affronted to say that until you explained it, I still hadn't figured it out.